[S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Programmer/Writer looking to collaborate

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
Skills:
- I'm a career web dev, with experience in game development, mainly Unity(c#). I was also a screenwriter for a few years.

Preferred method of contact:
- discord username is walrustusk#2287 PMs on f95 are okay too.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Revenue Share is fine if the project is right.

Availability:
- Part time, but depending on the potential of the project I'll be willing to dedicate full time on top of my main job.

Work Samples:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/superverse-city-v0-0-4-walrustusk.39658/ I released a prototype sort of game here, but the art quality and lack of an artist sort of makes the project unviable.

Additional comments:
- Mainly I'm looking to work on a game similar to Summertime Saga or Four Elements Trainer in structure. A game with multiple characters and routes, scenes, items. Sort of a full-fledged narrative-based dating sim. I'm open to other ideas but i generally prefer this style as I already have a lot of tools created to IMMEDIATELY support this style of game. This would help us hit the ground running pretty quickly.
I would of course just ask that the art is substantially better than the art in my game lol.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Hey, man! I am looking for a team to make a new game. Since I am a programmer myself (C#, JavaScript, Python, PHP, you name it) I think it would be very easy for us to add new game mechanics if we colleborate.

My friend is a very talented artist with a realistic art style. You can look in this thread for a few quick examples. He even got better, so I think two programmers/writer and an artist with his skill level would make a very great team.

Let me know if you find it interesting or not :)

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
Hi Walrustusk, if you're still looking for a project to work on I'm a writer who is knew to development, and I am looking to build a small team to help me develop my new game concept. I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for, but I have a pretty fleshed out concept for an old-school, dark fantasy RPG with a lot of deep writing and a unique turn-based combat system. If this sounds interesting to you please take a look at my original post, which includes the full project details as well as all my contact info. Take a look and lmk what you think. I appreciate your consideration.

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-a-w...fantasy-rpg-concept-looking-for-a-team.72459/