Seeking Progressive Visual Corruption

Aug 4, 2017
I'm looking for a game that has a visual indicator of the characters mental state and corruption, I don't mean just a change in the clothing that she is willing to wear, but also body modification, lewd crests, skin tone etc. Bonus points for pregnancy, piercing, and if the MC doesn't just choose, but is excited about donning the final level of corruption.

edit: ALSO No uncanny western 3D art, Japanese or drawn games are definitely preferred.

A good example of a recent one that I have played is "Kris and the city of pleasure" ( [RPGM] - [Completed] - Kris and the City of Pleasure [Final] [Kumogakure.] | F95zone ), where the MC has a variety of "spirit clothes" that change to reflect her mental state and culminate at the end in a twisted combination of all the sets. (There are more but I'll only spoil two sets and the final combination)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Good example would be the stuff that GFF puts out like "Contamination" or "Ooze Hazard", but they do go a bit too far towards the end. ([RPGM] - [Completed] - CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Queens Body and Soul [Final] [GFF] | F95zone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honorable mentions would include Hero party must fall ( [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Hero Party Must Fall [v0.3.6 Gallery] [Nitrolith] | F95zone ), and EDEN ( [RPGM] - [Completed] - Eden [Final] [Kemuriya] | F95zone )

I would give examples from the last two, but EDEN has too many options to represent, and hero party only has some of these aspects as of its current stage in development.

Thanks in advance.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
BMO TV has several routes that focus on a theme (Asian schoolgirl, android, gimp, cow-girl, maid). It also has several types of body modification (breasts, nail length, hair color etc.). It's more focused on TF than corruption.