VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 06/02

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Adult

Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Milf

Votes: 57 72.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Elder

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Ask and you shall receive! I'm running on a severe lack of sleep while I've been working on environments so I whipped up something extra special, potentially going too far for a preview image :oops:. Think of it as a thank you for engagement here, I seriously appreciate it!

Viola! Brooke's glorious and absolutely magnificent backside, oiled from head to toe with essential oils!!

View attachment 3706651

:devilish: What would you do with Brooke in this scenario??? :devilish:

As always, let me know what ya think!
Goddamn, pure perfection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
So glad you all like her!! Appreciate your support everyone, especially BlueCrossX , Frostiiii , and Zolkane !! Really helps with motivation to keep going! :D (y)

Next dev update I'm going to be discussing some of the fantasy content in the game, it'll be in depth and go over all sorts of stuff! Part of the update will discuss possession and I'll be using Coffee (my avatar) to showcase some stuff with visuals/renders.

So since I'm neck deep in practice with sex positions... and because we are going to be discussing possession... I was thinking as another thank you for the continued support, you guys could "possess" Coffee and :devilish: suggest a naughty situation :devilish: for her to find herself in for a visual/render for the upcoming update message.

Skies the limits and anyone can make a suggestion! I'll pick whichever one or ones that seem the most interesting!
Thought it would be fun to do, and the practice is always helpful!

Coffee!!!

Coffee_Portrait.Done.jpg

Piedyl

Sep 16, 2017
So glad you all like her!! Appreciate your support everyone, especially BlueCrossX , Frostiiii , and Zolkane !! Really helps with motivation to keep going! :D (y)

Next dev update I'm going to be discussing some of the fantasy content in the game, it'll be in depth and go over all sorts of stuff! Part of the update will discuss possession and I'll be using Coffee (my avatar) to showcase some stuff with visuals/renders.

So since I'm neck deep in practice with sex positions... and because we are going to be discussing possession... I was thinking as another thank you for the continued support, you guys could "possess" Coffee and :devilish: suggest a naughty situation :devilish: for her to find herself in for a visual/render for the upcoming update message.

Skies the limits and anyone can make a suggestion! I'll pick whichever one or ones that seem the most interesting!

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
If we're talking possession scenarios that match your planned tags, I'd possess Coffee while she's going on a blind date. I'd wait until the date is going well for a bit and possess her body. Maybe partake in some exhibitionism by masturbating under the table until her date notices. When her date finally does notice, I'd leave her body and have her face the consequences. Maybe some urination if you'd be up for it^^

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
I'm looking forward to seeing that update and learning more about the world. My suggestion would be having Coffee as a futa who's in a relationship with a woman who she struggles to please sexually, now their about to have sex but Coffee gets possessed and her body starts fucking her girlfriend who seems to be enjoying herself and the more that it goes on Coffee's girlfriend makes comments like " this is the best I've ever had" or "what's gotten into you", this goes on for hours which ends with Coffee's girlfriend a mess on the bed covered in cum. It would be even better if Coffee conscious got push to the back of her mind so she was aware of everything but powerless to do anything or the person possessing Coffee gloats to her about fucking her girlfriend in Coffee's mind.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Ooooooooh great ideas so far guys! Those are both awesome! Exhibitionism? Win! Dommy futa possession? Win! Although Coffee isn't currently a futa... perhaps the possession will change that! :p

Love it!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
When I look at her, the first thing that comes to mind: those glasses are just asking for a glazing. So either a bukkake by several futas OR (if futa Coffee is an option) self glazing after a messy autofellatio.

PS: I love Hailey and Iris, they are just perfect.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
When I look at her, the first thing that comes to mind: those glasses are just asking for a glazing. So either a bukkake by several futas OR (if futa Coffee is an option) self glazing after a messy autofellatio.

PS: I love Hailey and Iris, they are just perfect.
Ahaaaaaa! Another set of really good ideas! At this point, I might make the update just have be a compilation of frames from these scenarios! Thanks for that suggestion! :love:

And omg right?! So damn cute! I'm so happy with them and can't wait for all the trouble they are going to get into! :LOL:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Ahaaaaaa! Another set of really good ideas! At this point, I might make the update just have be a compilation of frames from these scenarios! Thanks for that suggestion! :love:

And omg right?! So damn cute! I'm so happy with them and can't wait for all the trouble they are going to get into! :LOL:
Am I mistaken or is Hailey a futa and Iris a female?

• Hey there

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
Very hyped for this since possession is such a small genre!! If you're still taking ideas and it's not too late... I think it would be hot if she was possessed to worship a futa who is particularly hung and girthy! Perhaps an extreme deepthroat??

megaeblan

Jun 9, 2024

:coffee: --- Welcome To Project Caffeine! --- :coffee:
Hallo and hey! Thanks so much for visiting!

This is going to be the development thread for the adult visual novel I'm working on, codenamed and tentatively titled: Project Caffeine!

This will remain the working title for this project until the first update (0.1) is released.

This is a long post, so if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions--reach out! I'm super happy to chat and discuss every aspect of its development!

--- Latest Update ---

The Parents Are Home

View attachment 3696537

Brooke Redesign

View attachment 3696536

Nicole Will Take Your Call Now

View attachment 3696535

New Poll (Female Age Groups)

Futanari Anatomy Poll Results

See Full Message Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-caffeine-development-thread-update-04-22.190832/post-13902114

--- What I Am Currently Working On ---

"Building Early Versions Of Main Cast Characters."

I'm striving to make each character incredibly unique and have diversity between body shapes, face shapes, makeup/color palettes, and general "vibes". I use 100's of morphs to add small details just about everywhere to really make each character stand out.

--- Story, Plot, & Themes ---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--- Tags & Fetishes ---

--- Design Tenets & Correspondence ---

--- Character Showcase ---

--- Visuals, Gameplay, & Audio ---

--- Release Schedule & Support ---
Super impressive. Will be waiting for the release! Btw, any chances of adding FMG (female muscle growth) here? I've seen there's transformation tag. Futas growing bigger dicks and muscles are insanely hot

• Yay, new update!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
NAUGHTY SITUATION i say

double anal with what i like! that be cool with miss cafeine

i got a question! are you open to had later in the story a visit in a stable in family visit and have some fun with a horses :O?

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Super impressive. Will be waiting for the release! Btw, any chances of adding FMG (female muscle growth) here? I've seen there's transformation tag. Futas growing bigger dicks and muscles are insanely hot
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Doing my best to keep on schedule and work through 0.1, it'll be a hefty initial release with plenty of action! And yes! There will be FMG in scenarios for various characters. I won't be going into the crazy EXTREME type of muscle stuff with it , but there will defintely be plenty of scenes that'll be right up your alley!

And bigger futas will always be a win!! :cool:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
NAUGHTY SITUATION i say

double anal with what i like! that be cool with miss cafeine

i got a question! are you open to had later in the story a visit in a stable in family visit and have some fun with a horses :O?
Double anal is *chefs kiss*! I'll see what I can do!

I think I was asked this earlier. I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing full bestiality (there will be futas with horse cocks). But anything is subject to change provided I can make it work with the story/lore/audience.