RPGM Onhold Project Gwen 10 [v0.1] [ProjectGwen10]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Krushagash

Aug 13, 2020
So this came out months ago and the dudes socials are almost all nuked. The fucked happened? I get being overwhelmed when making games but to not get past 0.01...

Xenosys

May 25, 2018
I normally only lurk, but your game was so uninteresting and so badly done that not only was I compelled to uninstall it, but I also felt the need to comment and tell you how much I did not enjoy it. If this game ever comes off hold, I'd very much like you to make the executive decision to delete your first attempt and start from scratch using a better artwork of Gwen. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Reactions: BCBIV and Vreejack

ninebreaker

Nov 5, 2017
He had to have chosen the absolute worst Gwen too...

OK, maybe he didn't want to use OG Gwen because even though it's the safest and well liked option, that one already has a bad stigma going for it. But he could have used any other Gwen in the series. Alien Force Gwen had a decent look to her and still has some fans of her design. They could have used Future Gwen who is vastly underrated and overshadowed by her present selves. Or if they really wanna be ballsy, they could use the Reboot version, can't think of a good way to make it work but she still looks better just by comparison.
View attachment 3267026 View attachment 3267029 View attachment 3267085 View attachment 3267047
Hell, if they are so insistent on using Omniverse, they could have used this design version of Omniverse Gwen, the very same Gwen he used already had a better design. But no, he insisted on using the shittiest version because this shit game was doomed from the start.
View attachment 3267051 View attachment 3267062
Not only is the game dead but, why you got to double tap it with facts.

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
>v0.1
>butt ugly "art"
>ONHOLD
LMFAO he stopped making it before he even made it, this game is just an analogy of this forum.

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
I don't really mind the Omniverse design. I find it dorky, yet cute. It's just everything else that's an issue.

AgentSix

Mar 13, 2021
He had to have chosen the absolute worst Gwen too...

OK, maybe he didn't want to use OG Gwen because even though it's the safest and well liked option, that one already has a bad stigma going for it. But he could have used any other Gwen in the series. Alien Force Gwen had a decent look to her and still has some fans of her design. They could have used Future Gwen who is vastly underrated and overshadowed by her present selves. Or if they really wanna be ballsy, they could use the Reboot version, can't think of a good way to make it work but she still looks better just by comparison.
View attachment 3267026 View attachment 3267029 View attachment 3267085 View attachment 3267047
Hell, if they are so insistent on using Omniverse, they could have used this design version of Omniverse Gwen, the very same Gwen he used already had a better design. But no, he insisted on using the shittiest version because this shit game was doomed from the start.
View attachment 3267051 View attachment 3267062
Dude cry less, if you don't like it don't play the game. And anyway, Gwen from the reboot is definitely the worst...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote