Unreal Engine - Project Mental [v0.0.9] [MentalCopy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

chwant

I really don't get what people are liking in this quite badly done tech (?) demo. Anyone who has a day or two experience in UE would see that the developers did not event touch the some of the default values.

They are so bad in the tech department that they don't even realize how bad it is to have that shoulder cam with that much offset from the center in interiors. Even the clothing items are so black that they look like blackholes. Quick tip: if you want black clothing in your game, you make it slightly grayish.

Also, am I missing something here? The changelog and the game doesn't match. Are we getting a tech demo version here? If so, why would anybody support this game with that much bad demo provided? (I think the developer is also in the forum)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

powhattan

The astro turphing of a test demo is unbelievable.

The free version is at best a concept test demo, showcasing sex animations with "customisation" being what clothes you can wear that are immediately undone as soon as you interact with something else.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gixxer

I have never typed a review here but this game is actually amazing with huge potential. Considering it is still in early stage but the graphics, gameplay, animations, and the MC are all great!

I haven't played since the 0.0.3 version, but I do come back every now and then to check for a major update.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, Project Mental

The project's structure itself reminds me of a certain multiplayer project...

a minimal gameplay, minimal customization, and the sexual content is also very limited. The environment is interesting, but I wonder if the goal here is to minimize resource consumption for future development or if it's just my speculation that this might be more than it seems at first glance.

There's no doubt that I'll be keeping a close eye on this with great interest.

Performance: 20 out of 10, no kidding.

Okay, attempt number two...

The project hasn't moved forward; I still observe an enormous amount of free assets, such as animations, environments, and more, and it's okay, but not when the developer's touch is absent. After playing again, I noticed that... Nothing has changed, and the project still lacks anything that could characterize it, aside from a massive amount of different clutter added to simulate a beautiful picture. But there is still no developer's touch, and it saddens me that I can't see the developer's work, but rather the work of other people who have no connection to the project.

The animations are very dull, sluggish, unconfident. Interactions with environmental objects are okay, but there's no point in it other than seeing an animation that hasn't even been edited. It's a huge mess. Playing the project feels like being on a tour where the developer showcases other people's work, and I start to admire their efforts rather than the work of the developer, which is still missing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FrogFlare294

For version 0.0.5

This really does feel like a demo.

There isn't much on offer, but there is quite a few things that are of interest:

Pros:

-Graphic quality looks great
    -Plenty of Animations
    -Girls look pretty darn good
    -Plenty of fetishes to dabble in

Cons:
    -Has bugs and some clipping here and there
    -Is relatively short
    -Lack of a story

The game has a lot of potential, and if everything is ironed out, I believe would be a great game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Nice Kitty

It's been a long time. What is in version 0 0 5. 25 pieces of animation in total. There is a House, a hospital and a cave. In the house you can interact with:
    A toilet, a bathroom, a bed, a table where a PC is, with a Person in another room. With the Bat, in the attic with the creature. With a sofa in the living room.
    The hospital is almost the same, but there are holes there and this is all from interesting
    In a cave with
    Zombie
    red creature
    tentacles
    And a pussy horse in a hole.
    So far the game looks good
    I saw this house in another game on this site. The scheme of the house is a direct copy in this game and in that one. The game does not lag, but the animations are wooden and boring
    There is no plot in the game, there are no dialogues
    The world, I think, will develop, but so far there is potential
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BatOuttaHell

I'll start out by saying that this is far from perfect. There are a lot of bugs and issues that I've run into during the ten minutes of exploration this first version offers.
    But what the "game" does offer forms a very solid foundation with a decent interface and very nice animations. The few animations that are in the game at the moment show good attention to detail and I can't discern any clipping when it comes to the holes at least. There is some clipping between the characters and when the character is lying on the bed though.
    There are a few things such the hair shaders that need to be overhauled and there are a few game breaking bugs like the character being duped and lying in Bed.
    This is decent start for a proof of concept build that has me invested in following the further development
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Draco76

Can't give this a rating as a game, it isn't one yet but going to give it a 4 star so far for what it actually is and what it could be if it keeps developing. For now (v.0.0.2) it is still nothing more really than a tech demo.
    There is nothing to do really besides a few interactable objects with a few animations and a few cosmetic options. Anyone looking to download an actual game or being entertained for more than a few minutes, don't waste your time unless you are interested in getting just a taste of what this project is all about.
    As for being a demo/teaser however, I enjoyed seeing what was added in this update and for one am excited to see where this goes. What little is done so far is done well and seems a very solid foundation to build on. The models and environment are great and the props so far hint at a lot of interactive variety. Looking forward to future updates as more options are added!
  9. 2.00 star(s)

egegereturns

1 positive thing about the game is the hot protagonist and some what decent graphics, The game is a simulator yet the things you can do is only fingering, banana play and changing clothes and that's it. The resolution setting doesn't work and when you go to the bed for the second time and go into a sex scene your character duplicates merging with each other.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

anita202

Version: 0.0.3

Honestly is amazing what the team is planning to do for the game.

There is planned to add jobs, minigames, online shopping, multiplayer ( I could not believe it ), etc... as I said in my last review if this game becomes popular its going to be a really good game to play.

Things I liked:

1 The intro of the game, when the girl wakes up, and when go to the attic

2 I feel the textures more smooth than demo's textures

3 Eassy phone interface

4 Huge house to explore

There arent things I didnt like because its in development yet and I think it will improve in the future

Thing I would add:

1 Bathud and mirrors interactives in the downstairs bathroom

2 Bedroom PC interactive to work/shop online/etc...

3 Dildo action in Bedroom bathub ( I mean I expected I could use it because its there ) and same for the chinese balls

4 Audio

I think thats all, I hope the game is supported and dont get abandoned