You are monster lord that lead monster army.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-10
Release Date: 2019-07-30
Developer: Arah
Censored: No
Version: 2.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Swf: - - - - -

123.png 12345.png 1234.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulijuy

Jan 10, 2020
I remember played this on comdotgame, i think i read one of the comment said it was abandoned or something. I played it once and i liked it. For me at least.

Reactions: KrystalStuck

Kutushmurf

Aug 30, 2020
I remember played this on comdotgame, i think i read one of the comment said it was abandoned or something. I played it once and i liked it. For me at least.
It isn't. If you check his patreon, the latest update is on Sep 27th 2020.
But it's very slow.

Reactions: HuggingOrc

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Replace monster with spider. Seriously I can handle monster stuff, but I see that I expect some crazy monster like races, this is just giant spiders raping women... Like I bet when this gets on Patreons radar they is no way they can try to get around their bestiliaty clause as this isn't even attempt to be beast people lol

I mean he has every single thing hidden behind a paywall to try and hide but eventually this is gonna get flagged lol And it will be one of those devs who complains ontwitter and what not about rules being too harsh when you can tell just by looking they know what they are doing is a breach by hiding everything lol

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Looks sort of like GoRepeat's shockwave game . I like that. If that's the goal, capture girls and monsters to breed stronger monster-girls and monsters, I'm in.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have found a problem. Male spider can you breed with female there you can see a animation. But by Male Spider and Demihuman (Spidergirl) i have a white screen. By the other male human and female human have i Animation missing. (that did i know) The sane is with male human and female spidergirl. But why cant i see the animation between Male spider and Female Spidergirl. There is not any picture or anything (only "Hiding UI") but not any arrows or a "X" to continue the game. My flashplayer is updated on the newest version. So any help?