VN - Ren'Py - Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.02+p] [Zorlun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

6U1YA3V

I think it is a game with huge potential.

PRos:
    +many interesting scenes
    +Interesting system of choices with lots of variables
    +Great protagonist
    +many kinks

Cons:
    -No music, moans or ambient sounds
    -The textures are not rendered to be of the highest quality (but that can always be improved)
    -Incest can be added in the future to attract more audiences
    -Maybe animations, though it would be tough
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Fabulous start - good graphics, good with time, and showing a lot of potential kinks! It is slightly linear (I mean there are options but its pretty obvious which all of us will choose) but the point system suggests that maybe other paths will be worthwhile later. Very excited to see where this goes!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kostik

A very nice start (v0.1.5), some things can be improved on but I am looking forward to future updates.

The good :
    • the renders and the models look good in particular the MC's
    • the writing is pretty solid (although it's pretty early)
    • choices about how MC feel about stuff which is nice
    • MC can be kinky AND faithful !! (at least for now)
    • no game over
    • no "sandbox" garbage
    • no corruption mechanics
    The not so good :
    • the stat menu is basically a placeholder(not a priority at all)
    • negative or null stats don't show up (flags on character introduction would fix this)
    • After some choices, stat updates pop up immediately instead of during the scene when most appropriate
    • husband's pubic hair look off (not gross but really weird)
    The rest :
    • there seems to be some missing renders leading to jarring transitions (might be a personal preference)
    • not a big fan of pubic hair on female models (definitely a personal preference) but it's not that bad
    • stats are not used at all so it's
    • There are a lot of stats which seems good but keeping track of them can become a nightmare for the dev
    • scripts on a single file stress me out
    Conclusion :

A lot of good, a few things that should be fixed in future updates, nothing straight up bad. If you are thinking of playing this game, what are you still doing here? Go play it. If you're the dev, I hope this was helpful.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

I personally think that games has big potential. First Pros/Cons and then my personal thoughts.

Pros:
    • female protagonist
    • curvy female
    • blond mc (i like all hair colours but blond seems to be very uncommon in female mc games so i like that :) )
    • quality/renders are really good
    • many promising niche fetishes
    • her daughter doesnt look like a loli or doll which i am VERY thankful for
    • old/young fetish
    • ugly guys
    • corruption
    • the creative introduction of the characters
    Cons:
    • not really cons but the release version was quite small, it seems this will get bestiality aswell?, the hulk guy looks hilarious not a big fan of him, old creepy uncle couldn't get his fun with her :(
    I think some of the characters are a bit goofy/cartoony, but maybe thats intentional and i don't really have a problem with that. I am just scared her son could get annoying. xD

Hopes: more stuff with the ugly old uncle guy ( i really want to have a kinky path with him), also i look very forward to the stuff with the old and mysterious neighbour :) oh and could you maybe introduce her or her husbands grandpa? i would love to see some grand-daughter/grandpa stuff. :) looking forward for more!

Keep it up!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + Active Play
    + Nice Closeups
    +Beautiful Looking Women
    +Fantastic Story line
    +Professional story writing.

Cons:
    -Ending

Conclusion:
    The Ladies look great.
    This Story is surrounded by mystery and beautiful Ladies.
    You have Muscle bond guys with big dicks,hot wife,different ages,and also the pet of the house.
    Cant wait for the next update.

Could become one of the Top Games in my Book.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kutya1313

This game is so promising. A like the female protagonist games. In this game you can decide te be submissive or dominant, but there more submissive contents so far and I love it, as the submissive female protagonist games are the best in my oppinion. It also good to gain trails after your decitions, but it is not influenced the protagonist so far (but I have played the 0.1 version). I think it could be a very good game
  7. 5.00 star(s)

acidnightmare

Just Played v.01 release and i have to say i am excited for more of this VN. Many adult VN's are way too bloated with essay's of meaningless text (these are VISUAL novels, show don't just tell) but Zorlun has the right balance of context and hot scenes. I like that there are three main paths being developed, it gives a fair bit of replayability, and there seems to be a wide range of kinks in the pipeline. Overall for a first VN Zorlun has done an excellent job and hope that development goes smoothly.