1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Yo, I get wanting to stand up for yourself, but this ain't it. You're saying to the other guy fuck you for not liking my game. My game is the best because I made it how I want it.

If you're trying to sell a product to the market, it isn't what YOU want to sell that matters, it's what OTHERS want to buy. Others are saying the game is meh, and you saying it's good because you say so isn't gonna change their opinion. Cut the attitude or cut being a creator.
I agree. It's important as a game dev to take stock of what people are saying and adapt to it, game development is not an easy task so you need to be open to criticism to make sure your game grows and becomes an enjoyable game, something that people actually wanna give their money to

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
first immediate feedback, lose the fancy scrolling text effect that shit is annoying, and lose the auto transition. (ex when you sleep or go to work) Make the back button on the left side bar actually work right
either explain why your cash goes down to the player or fix the math.
why do we have to work every single day? are there no weekends in this world?
why does work take the entire day so we only have time to eat, sleep and go back to work?
if you mean the typing effect where text appear at time then just space button and it will skin effect and reveal whole text.
seens you are the provider means you have to pay the house bills, seens how much money goes out in day you can find out in just observing the money, i never intended to give left bar in first place for forward and backward,i had to do so because of my game tester he said it will make it easy.
you have to work every single day as mentioned in story- a ranaway housewife, and wasted stepdad,abused mc if he does not work he die.
actually you don't have work every single day,
lets see in game dying light what player does = he kills zombie, heals , he kills zombie, heals , he kills zombie.
brother if you want less grind there is no shame in that.
thanks you for you fast feedback

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
0f98cca2-d4cf-4283-b703-a52e3fa84fc1.png
I thought I was the first to clear the game but 831.
Took me 91 days to clear (ingame) around 4hrs-5hrs. (took around 18-20 restarts) ⬇
It was frustrating because of how many times I died and got kicked out of the house. (ingame)
Kitchen talk to stepmom then attack killed me many times because it was inviting me to click.

{Kinda Walkthrough - First Clear Edition 831 }
Once you get the hang of the game,
like 40(ingame $) is needed to survive each day,
you don't need to go to work every day.⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
[ balance :
money(100$ maintain go to work for two days then two days eating and workout),
eating(once every 2 days can eat every day), and
workout(once every 2 days) ]
first 30 days you just need to survive. then it finally begins.
If you don't workout, you get kicked out of the house by stepfather(ingame).

but the ending was worth the effort.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Constix

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Yo, I get wanting to stand up for yourself, but this ain't it. You're saying to the other guy fuck you for not liking my game. My game is the best because I made it how I want it.

If you're trying to sell a product to the market, it isn't what YOU want to sell that matters, it's what OTHERS want to buy. Others are saying the game is meh, and you saying it's good because you say so isn't gonna change their opinion. Cut the attitude or cut being a creator.
i am sorry ill cut being creator

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
I agree. It's important as a game dev to take stock of what people are saying and adapt to it, game development is not an easy task so you need to be open to criticism to make sure your game grows and becomes an enjoyable game, something that people actually wanna give their money to
am really sorry ill cut being creator

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
According to your patreon you need to pay 3$ for ad-free experience. So what update will add the ads into your game?

And your developer notes say that your goal is to be a game developer but the next sentence says you are a game developer so goal reached I guess.
Its kinda embarrassing but it was my first time opening patreon and did not know what to do?
ill change it later when i get some expierience in what i can offer to people who support me.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
am really sorry ill cut being creator
If being a creator is what you really wanna do then go for it but don't be afraid of genuine criticism. It'll help you become a greater developer plus those that support you will enjoy that you listened to them. However, people dislike greedy cash grabs so be careful with that, give them a product that's worth buying rather than going after money first.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
If being a creator is what you really wanna do then go for it but don't be afraid of genuine criticism. It'll help you become a greater developer plus those that support you will enjoy that you listened to them. However, people dislike greedy cash grabs so be careful with that, give them a product that's worth buying rather than going after money first.
Thank you man,your little praise made me feel good. even this kinda support feels good.

Reactions: Kokocho24

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
{Kinda Walkthrough - First Clear Edition 831 }
Once you get the hang of the game,
like 40(ingame $) is needed to survive each day,
you don't need to go to work every day.⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
[ balance :
money(100$ maintain go to work for two days then two days eating and workout),
eating(once every 2 days can eat every day), and
workout(once every 2 days) ]
first 30 days you just need to survive. then it finally begins.
If you don't workout, you get kicked out of the house by stepfather(ingame).
To add to this, you need at least 250 to buy the diary in order to progress, I went 70 days without advancing because of that.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
if you mean the typing effect where text appear at time then just space button and it will skin effect and reveal whole text.
seens you are the provider means you have to pay the house bills, seens how much money goes out in day you can find out in just observing the money, i never intended to give left bar in first place for forward and backward,i had to do so because of my game tester he said it will make it easy.
you have to work every single day as mentioned in story- a ranaway housewife, and wasted stepdad,abused mc if he does not work he die.
actually you don't have work every single day,
lets see in game dying light what player does = he kills zombie, heals , he kills zombie, heals , he kills zombie.
brother if you want less grind there is no shame in that.
thanks you for you fast feedback
I get you are the sole income for the house however most companies are only open 5 days a week not 7. As it is setup the game has 0 days off. I also understand WHY the money decreases every day but you need to explain these things to the player...
Never assume the player is smart... especially if you are posting on these forum. Spell it all out to your players.
Thanks for the tip about the typing effect but still, that shit is just annoying and best not used (in my opinion)

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Using lollipop would been more effective than frozen pop, Or fudge pop or ice cream that way the one doing licking could shape the lick measure. Lollipops tease, and fudge pop to ice cream measure it depends greatly what is turn off to turn on ratio for well I don't really care I thinking ice cream to soft serve? I prefer soft serve because it looks nice, and ice cream is effective getting message of licking. frozen pops melt, and feel like ew if that is case.
They do have penis shaped pops...

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes