4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
There are two photos of the two together that she sends to your phone. The topless and the ass one. Not full-blown events by definition, I guess.
Yep.

Hope isn't on the same level as the rest of the girls at the moment. She wasn't even meant to be.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Bug: Textbox disappears on middle click, but doesnt appear back on middle click, same happens on H button.

On the next message its appears again, which fixes this problem a bit.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Yep.

Hope isn't on the same level as the rest of the girls at the moment. She wasn't even meant to be.
Wait there's another Hope picture that Tara sends us?! I only ever got one from what I remember.

Also it's natural that Hope couldn't possibly on the same level as the other characters but are there any plans for her to ever possibly/eventually join the others?

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I dont understand what to do.

- I have a quest to hire Monique to my job, but cannot find her anywhere
- I've bought clamps for Bonnie, but there is no option to initiate next session
- I cant buy more stocks, than I already have (8) and it says "may be it will be awailable later"
- My progress with Shego stopped at handjob and zero new quests appear.
- Tara moved to live in my house but barely any interactions happen
- Kim has no progress after first mission.

Progression seems broken beyound any reason. What should I do?

The only thing I havent bought yet is super expensive dress in the store. But 50 000?!? Thats insane, with an income of 40 per shift. Its annoying to get these money even through cheats, because they give 500 every time, so I have to use it 100 times!

jireir

May 26, 2018
You aren't supposed to buy that dress. It should be bought by Junior and then left for sale at a discount with a price tag of 450$ or so. With the two of you making up a story that it's a fake. I wouldn't even be surprised if you couldn't progress after buying it at the moment where you are now.

Try interacting with the characters you interacted with the least or just go about your day and end it if nothing happens. Something might pop up. The progression gets stuck when there's some internal requirement that you aren't aware of. As for the stocks you can't buy too many of those without getting a promotion at work but you need to first progress far enough with the story of the game to be able to do that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeonSelf
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes