4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If you wanted to do it, the best thing would be for her to only show up briefly for a visit or something, and that would leave the possibility open for later. As for a storyline, if you wanted one, it could be her discovering an identity for herself separate from Kim, with Senor senior senior “helping” her along the way, or perhaps her chasing senior to be more like Kim. Whether you do decide to try or not, thanks for responding to my comment!
Haha, no problem.

Yeah, its not hard to imagine just a generic storyline where she kinda appears, sees what kim does, and decides to mimic it, but the question is always if that's just TOO obvious :unsure: Not that everything has to subvert expectations, but that storyline is basically plagiarized from... Idk, something I'm sure.

Reactions: Raurosfalls

Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020
I need some help I've been trying to advance Shego's Bluffing and Bring me a dream quest which seem Not to be advancing

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Can you lock yourself out of scenes by being too much of a dick or do all roads lead to sex and it's just different dialogue?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Can you lock yourself out of scenes by being too much of a dick or do all roads lead to sex and it's just different dialogue?
Choices leads to different things, but none of them is a straight up lockout.

However, no matter what you pick there will be stuff you dont see that time.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Choices leads to different things, but none of them is a straight up lockout.

However, no matter what you pick there will be stuff you dont see that time.
Fair enough. I usually do the nice guy route first but I can go back and be a huge asshole to everyone the second time.

coleb1555

Nov 14, 2018
Just curious, why's it taking so long for the patch 15 public release to come out, with the $3 tier supposed to be a 10 day before public?

Last edited:

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone know if the itch.io release of patch 15 will give you access to future updates? Or is it only for the one patch?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Anyone know if the itch.io release of patch 15 will give you access to future updates? Or is it only for the one patch?
Future updates as well (Since I don't think theres a way to pay pr download?), though its not updated on the same schedule as the patreon for that exact reason.

Reactions: eqohs
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes