4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If you wanted to do it, the best thing would be for her to only show up briefly for a visit or something, and that would leave the possibility open for later. As for a storyline, if you wanted one, it could be her discovering an identity for herself separate from Kim, with Senor senior senior “helping” her along the way, or perhaps her chasing senior to be more like Kim. Whether you do decide to try or not, thanks for responding to my comment!
Haha, no problem.

Yeah, its not hard to imagine just a generic storyline where she kinda appears, sees what kim does, and decides to mimic it, but the question is always if that's just TOO obvious :unsure: Not that everything has to subvert expectations, but that storyline is basically plagiarized from... Idk, something I'm sure.

Reactions: Raurosfalls

Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020
I need some help I've been trying to advance Shego's Bluffing and Bring me a dream quest which seem Not to be advancing

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Can you lock yourself out of scenes by being too much of a dick or do all roads lead to sex and it's just different dialogue?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Can you lock yourself out of scenes by being too much of a dick or do all roads lead to sex and it's just different dialogue?
Choices leads to different things, but none of them is a straight up lockout.

However, no matter what you pick there will be stuff you dont see that time.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Choices leads to different things, but none of them is a straight up lockout.

However, no matter what you pick there will be stuff you dont see that time.
Fair enough. I usually do the nice guy route first but I can go back and be a huge asshole to everyone the second time.

coleb1555

Nov 14, 2018
Just curious, why's it taking so long for the patch 15 public release to come out, with the $3 tier supposed to be a 10 day before public?

Last edited:

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone know if the itch.io release of patch 15 will give you access to future updates? Or is it only for the one patch?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Anyone know if the itch.io release of patch 15 will give you access to future updates? Or is it only for the one patch?
Future updates as well (Since I don't think theres a way to pay pr download?), though its not updated on the same schedule as the patreon for that exact reason.

Reactions: Folomo and eqohs

fapmaster32

Apr 16, 2023
man this game is bugged cant even do kim mission quest 3 even after hiring her and getting promoted and buying them the new uniforms, there no new option with small talk im just locked out of her content

jireir

May 26, 2018
You need to be more precise, which step exactly do you struggle with.

The game isn't so much bugged as the quests are really unclear in what you have to do to progress. There are hidden requirements that lock you out of content if you haven't fulfilled all of them. I'd suggest doing the quests for the other characters. That's typically what locks people out of progressing further.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
First time playing. How much Ann content is there currently? That's my main question. I Dont care spoilers haha.

Last edited:

fapmaster32

Apr 16, 2023
You need to be more precise, which step exactly do you struggle with.

The game isn't so much bugged as the quests are really unclear in what you have to do to progress. There are hidden requirements that lock you out of content if you haven't fulfilled all of them. I'd suggest doing the quests for the other characters. That's typically what locks people out of progressing further.
i cant activate kim mission 3 even tho i followed the requiredment in the walkthrough, which was to hire her and small talk to her but the new option doesnt appear and i did all 3 but nothing new im just stuck

jireir

May 26, 2018
i cant activate kim mission 3 even tho i followed the requiredment in the walkthrough, which was to hire her and small talk to her but the new option doesnt appear and i did all 3 but nothing new im just stuck
I need you to tell me exactly what quests you've done for which characters so that I have an idea of what you might be missing.

In general my advice would be to just keep playing and to ignore this quest it will start off on its own whenever it feels like doing so. This is what solved the majority of my issues whenever I got stuck.

fapmaster32

Apr 16, 2023
I need you to tell me exactly what quests you've done for which characters so that I have an idea of what you might be missing.

In general my advice would be to just keep playing and to ignore this quest it will start off on its own whenever it feels like doing so. This is what solved the majority of my issues whenever I got stuck.
i did 3 weeks ingame time and i got nothing new with her, i even did the other girls quest still nothing, I give up.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I need to know what specific quests you did. Let me try to put it this way as it will be a potential spoiler but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is one event that is required to happen before you get to that stage with Kim from what I remember and it might not be in the walkthrough or anything else. And again I need to know which part of which quest for which girl you've already completed. I'm almost certain you're simply missing something.

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
Does Kim's "Show Me" quest end at step 12 for the time being? The log reads "I have to go to Kim's place now," but doesn't continue when I go there.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes