4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The one factor I noticed is if not looking at walkthrough that triggers for other girls' quests don't occur for example if just doing Kim's advancing through it now with it done I tried to go on with Monique's for the heart attack scene to advance for Shego, Monique etc but game won't allow that so I gotta start over and actually balance the quests lol.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The one factor I noticed is if not looking at walkthrough that triggers for other girls' quests don't occur for example if just doing Kim's advancing through it now with it done I tried to go on with Monique's for the heart attack scene to advance for Shego, Monique etc but game won't allow that so I gotta start over and actually balance the quests lol.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean?

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
GALLERY UNLOCK ?
Is the Caps Lock stuck. :)At the beginning of the guide you will find detailed instructions on how to cheat.

(There is a cheat system in place to add $500 to your account and unlock all gallery images. Cheats are accessible from your Bedroom. You can enable cheats from Preferences.
To unlock all images:
1. Go to your Bedroom
2. Select “Cheats”
3. Select “Unlock entire Menu gallery”
4. Select “Do it anyway”
5. Select “Yes”
6. Select “Sodium Citrate is called”
7. Type nacho
8. If you don’t want to answer the question, select the fine print that says “WTF, just do it”)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is the Caps Lock stuck. :)At the beginning of the guide you will find detailed instructions on how to cheat.

(There is a cheat system in place to add $500 to your account and unlock all gallery images. Cheats are accessible from your Bedroom. You can enable cheats from Preferences.
To unlock all images:
1. Go to your Bedroom
2. Select “Cheats”
3. Select “Unlock entire Menu gallery”
4. Select “Do it anyway”
5. Select “Yes”
6. Select “Sodium Citrate is called”
7. Type nacho
8. If you don’t want to answer the question, select the fine print that says “WTF, just do it”)
Beautiful answer ^^

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
is the ann quest bugged? showed up at the mall and looked at clothes she picked out, bought her clothes and it says to take them to her in the morning, the house was blue indicating the next bit of the quest but wasn't clickable so i skipped to the next day and the house won't turn blue again even on a weekday.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
is the ann quest bugged? showed up at the mall and looked at clothes she picked out, bought her clothes and it says to take them to her in the morning, the house was blue indicating the next bit of the quest but wasn't clickable so i skipped to the next day and the house won't turn blue again even on a weekday.
Not from what I know?

Even if something strange happened and the house stopped being blue, it should still work correctly as the color doesn't directly decide if you can interact with it.

You can try to send me your save? Haven't heard anything about this one before

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Not from what I know?

Even if something strange happened and the house stopped being blue, it should still work correctly as the color doesn't directly decide if you can interact with it.

Having the same issue with Ann. I have attached the save as well.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Not from what I know?

that's the save. i ran into her in the mall before doing the main quest in the hospital with the pictures so i don't know if it's because it triggered too early or something.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Having the same issue with Ann. I have attached the save as well.
Gotcha. It was a sequence issue I hadn't thought of or found. In all my tests, I had gotten Kim to the point where the house was unlocked before Ann got to this point.

But if you don't do that, the house is technically not clickable at the right time. Happened twice actually.

I fixed it now, and I'm gonna just upload a fix. I would just give you your save with it fixed, but since it happens twice, then you're just gonna hit the same bug again in a while anyways.

Download from the mega link, cause the rest aren't updated yet

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
that's the save. i ran into her in the mall before doing the main quest in the hospital with the pictures so i don't know if it's because it triggered too early or something.
I've fixed it. Just download it again from the mega link.

Basically I hadnt tested what happened if you just B-lined for Ann and ignored Kim (Who's storyline opens the house)

Sep 11, 2017
I think I found a bug regarding Sego and Ann's new quests. I ran in to Shego sunbathing in the living room and then went to the mall where I ran in to Ann. That evening I called Junior and got the information to continue Ann's quest, but now the option doesn't appear to call Junior again to continue Shego's quest.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think I found a bug regarding Sego and Ann's new quests. I ran in to Shego sunbathing in the living room and then went to the mall where I ran in to Ann. That evening I called Junior and got the information to continue Ann's quest, but now the option doesn't appear to call Junior again to continue Shego's quest.
Emm... From what I can see, you have finished all quests that you have started.

Are you sure you didn't just finish all of anns content and that's why there is not more?

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Graphics look good, hopefully this game survives and we get some good routes to corrupt and fuck Kim

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am not getting the monkey idol MQ to trigger, everytime i click small talk with kim but nothing happens

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah i encountered the same problem but much earlier i think, I've only progressed enough to get a blowjob from Kim and i have only seen bonnie naked as for Tara and Monique they're both stuck. I'm currently in a loop where i can only have small talk with them.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes