4.40 star(s) 51 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Anybody manage to get the second Gallery pic (top right of the first page)?
It's what happens if you chose to help the second way when you get the option. They lead you to entirely different content.

I'll make way to get all CGI for next patch ^^

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I'm clicking "Watch" because I see Muplur's art and I like it. Can't tell if the writing and gameplay will follow but I hope so ;)

Keep It Up!

• Love
Reactions: MUPLUR

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, screenshots look different from the banner. Personally, liked the banner art more than screenshot.; feel like it tries too hard to be realistic.

Alavara

Apr 24, 2020
Is that a naked mole rat in your pocket, or are you happy to see me Ron?

Nice, lets hope on a better future than the previous games!

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Finally a good hentai game about Kim Possible!
Never thought that could be... possible. ahem

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

" Kim here, so what's the sitch ? "

I hope thiis one will be finished. Good luck to the dev.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
These kinds of words excites me. But remember one thing. I am the Man who completed a Korra game. This Kim possible game is just another stepping stone in my path. I am sure You will see it :D This game will be completed
I hadn't actually noticed that Untold was finished. Wonder how many updates I must have missed, because the last time I played it it didn't seem like it was near any ending.
Guess I'm downloading that today, as well.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Can it really be!? Have we really just been gifted the Kim Possible trainer the world's been waiting for? (If so, I'm sure there are many out there who would agree that it's been long overdue)

After playing last few lackluster KP trainers I couldn't help but thinking, KP makes such a good basis for a good trainer and the show seems to lend itself so well to the idea, so why then does it seem so difficult for anyone to get it right?

Well Mr. Leroy, seems it's time to put that money where your mouth is and silence the nay sayers once and for all and (although I haven't played it yet) with a first release boasting a 250 plus MB download, I think your well on your way to doing just that.

One thing that stood out to me though was the lack of tags in the post and I am very curious as to whether that's because, we are likely to be expecting a more vanilla type experience, or is it purely due to the game still being in the early phase of development and the good ol' corruption stuff just hasn't got into full swing yet? (naturally all reading are praying for the latter ;) )

Presuming that "hasn't got into full swing yet" is indeed the case, my next questions are, what exactly can we expect in terms of specific corruption tags and will we have suffer a slow burn? Or can we expect to be able to light 'em up and keep on chuggin’ from the first release?

On my personal tag wish list is just about any kind of exhibitionist content you could think to throw in there (which could range from anything to just about anything else, as long as we get to see Kim humiliated in front of lots of confused and happy people).

You've got a great looking game there, keep up the good work :)

Reactions: MUPLUR and waffel

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I agree. It's odd that there is such a lack of KP games. It's not like they lack inspiration in the show.

The tags are simply what the mod who posted it decided to put. Given how fast after release this was up, I believe they might not have played it - which i dont blame them for. If I did the same I would probably also post games before playing them. There are a bunch of extra tags that will come later on. Although to be fair, this first patch is pretty vanilla, given how a large portion of it is intro. It won't stay that way with the next few updates were I can add some real content without having to focus on simply establishing the characters.

I won't say anything about future content, exhibitionistic or otherwise ^^

Thanks for the kind words.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
any one know what triggers the first picture to unlock?
Simple. Remember when you did the first quest with Kim at the beginning? You got 2 options to help her. If you picked the top option (Offer to help her), you will get the first picture, not the second.

I'll make a fix for that next patch (And by that I mean a way to unlock them, probably via a code... cause storywise there is a lot of branching)

Reactions: fallout_junky

NalisAren

Jun 18, 2019
So, not sure if I have actually reached the end of this update's content or not. I already saw that the top two pictures are triggered by sperate answers to a prompt, so I'll reload and look at that one later. However, Picture 7 (Go to the gallery and hit the right arrow button on the phone), I don't know how to get.

Also, aside from two prompts telling me I've reached the end of the story for two characters, I don't know how / where to pursue more content.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes