Shego - Girlfriend or slave?
Monique - Girlfriend or not?
Bonnie - Blackmail or not?
well i want to try the "good guy" route first so
Kim, Shego, Monique is GF
expect Bonnie I hate her

MuffinDealer

Apr 6, 2020
I've seen mention that the second to last version will be uploaded here by the dev when a new update comes out, I'm wondering if it is frowned upon to upload earlier in this thread.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I've seen mention that the second to last version will be uploaded here by the dev when a new update comes out, I'm wondering if it is frowned upon to upload earlier in this thread.
This is not an encouragement to do anything, just stating facts, do with them what you will.

This is a pirate forum, many of the games posted here are not updated by the game creators. People “leak” updates from pay sites like Patreon and/or SubscribeStar or wherever else and the mods update the main thread.

If one were inclined to leak an update they have access to, it can be accomplished by clicking “report” on the OP, selecting the “game update” option and pasting a link to the update. A mod will then copy that update to new download sites and update to OP with the new version.

If nobody leaks it, then the Dev can update it when they feel like.

MuffinDealer

Apr 6, 2020
This is not an encouragement to do anything, just stating facts, do with them what you will.

This is a pirate forum, many of the games posted here are not updated by the game creators. People “leak” updates from pay sites like Patreon and/or SubscribeStar or wherever else and the mods update the main thread.

If one were inclined to leak an update they have access to, it can be accomplished by clicking “report” on the OP, selecting the “game update” option and pasting a link to the update. A mod will then copy that update to new download sites and update to OP with the new version.

If nobody leaks it, then the Dev can update it when they feel like.
I know the general rules, just wondering the state of this thread.
If someone hypothetically uploaded a new update:
1. The dev could stop uploading
2. The next update wait will be twice as long (since the previous was uploaded before schedule)
3. Might be harder to get updates in the future

Wolbachia

Formerly 'Padre Katyusha'
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
whys it say patch 15 when the windows one is 14.5
Windows-centric...
Cause don't need to be only Windows version be the latest, also you can run Ren'py games any system having the renpy/python libs for its OS.
Just download mac version, find the games files in "ProjectPossible.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/" and paste the "lib" folder from the 14.5 version inside the games files and run the game, cause it already have the .exe, .sh and .py files.

Reactions: Shark_inA-chiar

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Windows-centric...
Cause don't need to be only Windows version be the latest, also you can run Ren'py games any system having the renpy/python libs for its OS.
Just download mac version, find the games files in "ProjectPossible.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/" and paste the "lib" folder from the 14.5 version inside the games files and run the game, cause it already have the .exe, .sh and .py files.
cool ty for the info

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
"Converted"(moved some files around, deleted surplus folders, added the lib for windows from the previous version:whistle:) the mac version of Project Possible patch 15 for those wanting faster hosts and wats to skip a step or two.
Project Possible patch 15(Windows):

Edit:
The links will expire after some time, as they're made on guest accounts. I am not sure about when, but an official and/or better thing is problably up by then;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7T Primal
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes