Testtset

Jun 21, 2018
Did you figure it out? In some cases you might need to complete some other girls first. At least here at the start.
Nope, I tried for a few hours but just gave up, if you could tell me how that'd be great, my quest log looks like this rn
Something like a walkthrough/guide would be great for this game. 1647518220899.png

OKAY gave it another shot and finally figured it out, I just had to go to work, which I didn't really have any reason to since I didn't need any money at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalrotix

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Nope, I tried for a few hours but just gave up, if you could tell me how that'd be great, my quest log looks like this rn
Something like a walkthrough/guide would be great for this game. View attachment 1708711

OKAY gave it another shot and finally figured it out, I just had to go to work, which I didn't really have any reason to since I didn't need any money at the moment.
I see ^^' Em... If you had to go to work, one of the girls' questlogs should have told you that. Perhaps it was Moniques quest?

A walkthrough is coming at some point. It's a pretty big web to figure out all the steps of so many quests. Unfortunately its not a simple as just looking at a simple list of stuff for me :/

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
v0.4.0b - A Bonnie Quest is added. The quest is only available if you're blackmailing Bonnie, which you pick pretty early on in the game.

for more details :

Last edited:

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
Question: when you give Bonnie the vibrating panties on the blackmail route, how do you message/talk to her to see if she put them on?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Another question. I've bought everything I'm suppose to need for Bonnie, At least that's what it told me, I've met her at teh beach and pulled her bikini top, but now I have no idea on how to contact her her to begin her new quest.

And yes I am blackmailing her.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Another question. I've bought everything I'm suppose to need for Bonnie, At least that's what it told me, I've met her at teh beach and pulled her bikini top, but now I have no idea on how to contact her her to begin her new quest.

And yes I am blackmailing her.
Em... You just gotta go talk to her at school.

The beach stuff is unrelated to that.

arlock

Feb 17, 2018
hi all,

so what i think of this game :

good graphics, suits the game, really reminds of the cartoon but more adult, really great
story is very interresting, good plots
characters have personalities that respects the cartoon and the story

what i didn't liked :
shego's route is boring and of no use
once again part of the game is "earn money or you can't play" that slowers the game and cuts the rythm of the game

of course it's just my opinion, in general, the game is really great

Lonely Boot

Jan 21, 2022
Very good game. I have been following before 0.3 and it is getting very good!

It is little slow but there are many girls like Kim, Kim's mom, Shego, and more. Maybe there will even be more girls. I think the creator said it is possible but just does focus on the ones that are there now.

in 0.4 I really liked the animation for Shego. It is simple but simple animation does many things. I hope they keep adding animations. I will see if they have new animation in 0.5 and support on patreon if they do because it looks good!

On side note, I really like how much cum that was put on Shego. It is not realistic but I don't care about that. It just looks really good when there is many of the cum on the girls. In real life you would need many men to do that, but this is a game so we can forget about that and do it all by ourselves!

Good art Muplur. I love this games art and story. And also XIX art and story. I hope it keeps getting updated, and it seems like Muplur and Leroy2012 are very good at not burning out and consistent!

Very good. Will be looking forward to more pictures and animation and story :D

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
lil question whats the difference between the green and blue options? btw hidding the text doest hide all the other hud options

Last edited:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
lil question whats the difference between the green and blue options? btw hidding the text doest hide all the other hud options
They are colors that show its an important choice. I should honestly change its colors to make more sense.

Didn't know that hiding the rest of the hud when hiding the text was important xD I guess I'll fix that next patch, cause I have never thought about it

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
They are colors that show its an important choice. I should honestly change its colors to make more sense.

Didn't know that hiding the rest of the hud when hiding the text was important xD I guess I'll fix that next patch, cause I have never thought about it
so at this moment seems like greens are "good" and blue are "bad"?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes