4.40 star(s) 51 Votes

Turbo Turkey

Jul 22, 2017
This script should unlock all the images on the gallery page. If you can't download it, right click the attachment and select the option that looks like "Save Link As".
F95Zone adds random numbers to the front of the filename. That will stop it working. So rename the file to just 8008135.rpy
It should also work for all future versions. Unless they change the way they flag scenes.

Just place the file in the game folder. Literally the folder called "game". Not just the folder you have the game in.

For Android users: I have no idea how to help you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Can't remember, was this the game where Señor Senior Sr. became young again or something? Weird premise ngl

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This script should unlock all the images on the gallery page. If you can't download it, right click the attachment and select the option that looks like "Save Link As".
F95Zone adds random numbers to the front of the filename. That will stop it working. So rename the file to just 8008135.rpy
It should also work for all future versions. Unless they change the way they flag scenes.

Just place the file in the game folder. Literally the folder called "game". Not just the folder you have the game in.

For Android users: I have no idea how to help you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't plan on changing how it works. In fact, what do you say I just straight up yoink this code and put it in the game?

I was going to make the same thing for this patch, but straight up forgot.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hmm, I seem to have dead-ended.

Is the Monkey Idol thing still at a standstill?

Also, I only ever ran into Kim at work once and she was wearing the pants instead of the skirt uniform, and I have no idea how to unlock the scene where you grope her or she wrings out her hair. Does that only happen if you give Monique the job first or something? Don't think she sent me the picture of her wearing a swimsuit either. (saw all these with the gallery unlock because they weren't showing up in-game).

Also, I don't have ANY content with Ann at all aside from the initial intro after the mission thing with Shego being captured. I didn't even know there was anything with her until I saw the screenshots JojoNumbers guy posted.
Is this on a new save? Or was it something you continued from a few patches ago? Cause last patch, i changed a lot of code, which caused all kinds of bugs to people that tried to continue.

Otherwise no, the monkey idol quest is finished in this patch.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is this on a new save? Or was it something you continued from a few patches ago? Cause last patch, i changed a lot of code, which caused all kinds of bugs to people that tried to continue.

Otherwise no, the monkey idol quest is finished in this patch.
New save.

I'll delete the ren'py persistent stuff and start another new one in a bit and give Monique the job first and see if that makes a difference I guess.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Wait... Were we supposed to start a new save for this one? I don't think I ran into any bugs.... But looking into it the monkey idol quest is still active even tho I finished it.

And btw, one of the best games I've played. I hope you continue this gem for a good long time! I'll be becoming a Patron on Friday when I get paid, but out of curiosity, how different are the two paths for each girl right now? Worth playing or just as a set up for future updates?

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Have you ever watched Kim Possible? Trying to be "Very Evil" is Dr. Drakkens' whole purpose in life, it does not mean up to this point that he has ever succeeded.
Yeah Kim Possible evil is like campy james bond/ normal austin power villains I miss shows like it honestly.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Wait... Were we supposed to start a new save for this one? I don't think I ran into any bugs.... But looking into it the monkey idol quest is still active even tho I finished it.

And btw, one of the best games I've played. I hope you continue this gem for a good long time! I'll be becoming a Patron on Friday when I get paid, but out of curiosity, how different are the two paths for each girl right now? Worth playing or just as a set up for future updates?
Thanks so much ^^ Means a lot to hear. I plan to keep it going for quite a few years

No, you're not supposed to start a new save for this one. That was between the last patch and the one before that.

Em... Bonnie has 2 unique quests based on which way you go with her. The rest has not yet had anything huge, just a few diffferent pictures, but it will come eventually.

Reactions: Zakmastermojo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Have you ever watched Kim Possible? Trying to be "Very Evil" is Dr. Drakkens' whole purpose in life, it does not mean up to this point that he has ever succeeded.
Sorry lol.

This is what happens when I learn about shows exclusively through hentai.

Reactions: MUPLUR

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Was kinda hoping for the Lesbian tag to make its way into the game. Oh well, looks like a game to check out!

Reactions: buff

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Fan Sig
View attachment 1681574 View attachment 1681575 View attachment 1681576 View attachment 1681577 View attachment 1681578 View attachment 1681579
links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1704431_projp-fanxt.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1704432_projp-fanxm.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1704433_projp-fanxb.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1704434_projp-fanxs.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1704435_projp-fanxk.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1704436_projp-fanxa.gif
They are all looking awesome :D

Reactions: Krull

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Little low on content right now, but this is one to keep an eye on. Keep up the good work!

arlidor

May 15, 2017
Hi guys!
I don't get it, howto trigger the quest with camera
I bought it and have to leave the class in the middle of it. but nothing happend and the evening comes
Am I missing something?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Sorry lol.

This is what happens when I learn about shows exclusively through hentai.
you should try watching an episode or even the live action movie before playing the game (the live action movie is all Dr. Drakken and is very true to the original cartoon), the cartoon series is a hit or miss on whether the "Bad" Dr. shows up since he is only in about 5/8s of the episodes (literally 53 of 86).

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes