VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Project SAGE [Act 1 v0.19d] [Paperwork]

1. 5.00 star(s)

salgazar

Excellent in every way. The world you travel through conveys a thoughtful view of personal motitivations and social incentives for ethical companionship and sexual gratification in a period/setting that is often key for female identity development. The choice architecture implements instructive, if not exactly realistic, constraints on foresight in general and under alcohol-induced myopia. It is brought vividly to life by mature craftsmanship in the dialog, character development, renders, gameplay, music choice, and the extremely arousing sex scenes. Very very impressive.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

It is a corruption game but not the depressed kind of way. Choices matters and you have massive influence what kind of story this could be. Dialogues are natural. Appearence is ok this kind of graphic is not my favorite but there are creative solutions so better than average.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TopCat

I don't know how I never played this before. It's excellent. Probably the best female protagonist + corruption game. It reminded me of Chloe18 in some ways, but it's very different at the same time. Definitely recommended and I'll follow it closely.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

trafalgarlaw576

I really love this game, it have lots of things that I always wanted to see in this kind of stuff, she is so inocent at beggining! Its just perfect to me haha
    I can't wait to see more updatings coming!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KonekoKouhai

This is the one what i need right now. Since i like netorare, blackmailing, cheating. I think this is the best game ever for me. I suggested to add some multi path, the MC have a boyfriend and have a husband, i think that will worl, or i dont know if the majority like it or no. Please do your best author, i know you will make it good! Ganbatte!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ass-a-Lot

im not much onto ratings,but this game is exceptional for me
    its not for all because this game focuses on anal which i love.

Story/Plot : 10/10
    Its somehow engaging which i like,theres no boring times.

Scriptwriting: 10/10
    this has a lot of words but im enjoying it cuz it is so freakin erotic.

Renders/Models: 9/10
    im no picky with renders,but maybe some people are.
    but for me it is really good.i just kinda want for a scene to be detailed.
    for example: a one or two renders for showing the MC's gaping hole after sex
    would be the best,nevertheless really great.

Props to the Dev,this game should be on top,i really enjoyed every minute of it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DaddyGrond

I like this game very much, i think it has potential to be one of the best, its such huge game with lots of story telling and options to do lots of fun stuff.
    It has slow build up, sometimes its lots of blueballing , but i guess later on when she becomes slut it will go fast and hard fuckfest on all sides.
    What i like most is the option to chose who to fuck, sometimes games force you to fuck your bros or some old man etc etc. I dont like Matt here so i will make him a loser who will never get any pussy while the MC fucks loads of jerks and assholess... LOVE IT.

Cons.
    -Well in my expirience, i love when the game is long, like a hours and hours long, and there is loads of updates and things to do. But, but, in my expririence big games often end up like Game of thrones. Huge build up but rushed disaapointed endings... I hope the guy/guys who make this game will give us endless updates and wont get bored and quit.
    - The slow build up, i mean in some cases yes its ok, i mean no girl with standards jumps on every cock she meets, but come on, there at atleast 2-3 scenes where she could have sucked or licked some guys....

I recommend that you try this game for sure, you have the options to do what ever you want with who ever you want.
    It will probably end with the girl fucking the entire town 100+ guys hihihih
  8. 5.00 star(s)

baka

very few games in F95 can compare in this genre. unique.
    - female protagonist, many branches, many characters, good buildup, good replayability, likable female, choices matters.
    the only con is the HS graphics, at least initially, when you get used to it, it has its charms and fit well for this game.

I couldn't give this game less rating, this because its my favorite 3D game, how can I? this genre is actually my favorite one, so if you like female protagonist, slow corruption, lots of male candidates, hot scenes, this game is for you.

so ratings is subjective, since its all depends on what kind of genre you enjoy. if its harem, lesbian, vanilla, this game is not for you at all.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

lasola

Nice story and steady update, a little bit slow progress though. Comparing previous version(this is remake one), it has much more probable and rational story line, also so many curious branches to become a good one or a slut. Strongly recommendeded.
    Just try it :)
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Harald Weatherby

I had fairly high expectations after seeing the developer do well in the christmas contest rankings. However, all I found were stiff, clunky writing and low quality graphics. The female MC is a little unusual for a story of this kind, which I think is a plus. In any case, I made it about 20 minutes before I couldn't handle the terrible dialogue any longer. Overall not worth playing.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Turitar707

Very Very exciting Game. I was always not sure what will come next and you can see the main-femals with so many different clothes...just this is awesome.

I played the whole game without a break cause I could not stop....hours for hours.. Perfect story...and perfect way of jumping from scene to scene. Specially I dont like it that much to have a map and to decide to where to go next.

Keep us updated...the story is just brilliant and exciting!

Thank you!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Paslicivi

Project SAGE ( Overall Score: 10 / 7 )
    (Best Feature: Much content with hidden paths)

Humor: 10 / 6
    Character Development: 10 / 8
    Story: 10 / 7
    Update time: 10 / 7
    Content for each update: 10 / 8
    Render: 10 / 7

The biggest disadvantage of this game is that it has a lot of rendering in the same scene. Obviously the developer needs this to do animation. But I think this is a waste of time for the developer.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

First off, I don't give 5 star reviews to unfinished games as a general rule. So that's saying a lot. Typically I don't even bother with unfinished games at all because they so rarely get finished and it's not worth the time investing myself into them. But I read someone's comment that mentioned "a ton" of content on this game and I figured I would check it out for myself. And wow, I am seriously blown away.

I won't get into a massive amount of detail here because there is a massive amount of content to cover and many of the other 5 star comments say exactly what I would say. But god damn, paperwork. God damn. I truly hope you see this one through and finish it. I'm dying to find out what happens next.

As far as 0.17 goes, there was a good 6+ hours of content here, maybe more. Some have said 10+ but I read fast. The MC is a definite bombshell, and her body is almost TOO hot. But when you find that she actually has a brain behind her, and you're given choices to actually use it, that's where this game shines. I do recommend saving often and utilizing the quick save/quick load feature to skim through some of the alternative paths, however. My MC didn't always choose the path that got a dick put in her, and trust me, you're gonna want to see that.

The only suggestions I have are aesthetic things that others have mentioned before. I would love to see the MC be able to get her breasts and butt reduced/enlarged. It almost seems as if the dev is planing this based on the comments you can make when checking yourself out in the mirror, but we'll see. With a few tweaks, the MC can go from barbie body to actually super realistic. And realism is super hot. Granted up until the end of 0.17 it really works fine with the story.

Some of the NPC models do repeat themselves. This may be a money thing where new assets need to be purchased, but hopefully the dev can make a bit more diversity happen. The hair is pretty rough on some of the models, MC included, and the non-white characters all have that weird dark skin on the white model thing going on. Hopefully these are just placeholders and all that gets sorted later. But that's really just all visual stuff. The quality of this game is in the writing, the choices (few at times, but they actually let you develop your play style), and the sheer amount of content! And shit, there are even animations. Good ones, too!

The story premise isn't anything earth shattering, but it's solid. The characters you're introduced to mean something to the story and it really seems to have some direction behind it. Sometimes I wish there was a bit more character control on what path you are headed down, but the dev keeps the story moving well so you are never too far away from seeing the next part of your desired scene. As long as it continues this way, I don't have a problem with how it's written.

All in all, I'm floored by what I've played here. When just 2 threads up, I see games that claim to be a "0.5b" release with barely 15 minutes of content, it almost makes me want to start a petition to make paperwork's effort here the new gold standard to live up to. This dev has shown that you CAN in fact put out an early access title that has had a ton of care and effort put behind it and gives you a good bang for your buck.

I stopped supporting adult game devs on Patreon last year because I was simply tired of the non-stop run around for more content. But paperwork here has given me a reason to re-visit supporting adult gaming again, and has given me some hope for the future of badass, female protagonist corruption and blackmail titles.

Corruption and blackmail are genres that are often failed, but one that this dev is nailing out of the park. (and hopefully soon the MC will start getting nailed repeatedly, as well!)

Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Shirouste

Version 0.17

I started this game without any expectation and I must say I was really surprised.

First of all, the content is HUGE. I think I've played something like 10-12 hours to reach the end, and there are still path I didn't try.

Art wise, it is really good. It took me some times to get used to it but in the end, the main character is full of charm.

What I really like about this game is the main character. The author managed to develop her very well, and she actually act like a women and not something from a men's dream. You can really feel a lot of emotion and attachment toward that girl.

Might be my favorite 3d renpy game ! I can't wait to play the next versions
  15. 5.00 star(s)

rgevake

This game is huge. It's only several months since I last played it and the amount of content added is insane. I don't think anyone can play the whole thing in one go if he's someone like me reading dialogues and trying out all the options.

The focus of this game is the MC with other female characters only taking up limited space. This exclusiveness lets the MC be developed in depth so the character feels real and believable.
    The fetish that the game revolves around is exhibitionism and slow corruption. The story is concise, just the way I like, limited to small interludes between sexy scenes. The scenes are not extreme, next to no actual sex but a lot of titillating modeling and flashing.

Fetishes - 5
    Models - 5 for MC, 3 for men
    Story - 4
    Execution - 5
    Amount of content - 5

This last update had some crashes, so I had to save a lot. I haven't experienced this problem half an year ago, hopefully the developer will solve it.
    Edit: No more crashes this (next) update
  16. 5.00 star(s)

L7Bear

This game is noteworthy for one major reason - Paperwork somehow managed to create a main character in Honey Select that is actually Hot As Fuck.

Beyond that, it has terrific pacing, wonderful character development, dozens of player choices that actually matter and impact the game, and is all around simply delightful and engrossing.

There is no wrong way to play this game - even the most prudish choices reward the player with interesting and sexy content. Sometimes the less obvious choices have the hottest scenes, so there is a vast amount of replay value.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Midnightsky

There is one flaw in the game. It lacks a warning sign:

WARNING
    A BOMBSHELL beyond next click
    Exercise extreme caution
    She is CHARGED AND going HOT
    MEN’S SANITY DESTRUCTION IS IMMINENT
    The strongest sides of the game are interesting story, which also holds a secret about MC (likely to be revealed in later updates), outstanding appearance of MC (especially with high heels) and lovely facial expressions. It is very appealing state of mind and perception of the game world by MC. Most games tend to show females as brainless dolls, what makes them unattractive to play. This game is different. The bits with teasing are adorable. Hopefully she will learn new tricks as game progresses. The renders are not overburdened with text, what helps to keep tension of the story.

And the flaws…see beginning.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Skipper

This is the only game (for now) that makes me type a few words in order to give it 5 stars ... excellent work, great story. I'm looking forward to conclusion. Graphic of side characters should be more precision, but still, the main character is realy hot. The game taken me a several hours and it worth it. I'm really looking forward to conclusion, or at lest to the next act.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 507366

Project SAGE - Act 1 v0.15b

Pros:

- Great writing
    - Great story
    - Great graphics, renders, and animations
    - Interesting and unique characters
    - Well polished game

Cons:

- The MC is supposed to be the perfect "barbie" female hottie. This is fine but her breasts are way too big for her frame (unless they are fake of course). I've seen a lot worse though so this isn't a big issue for me.
    - My biggest gripe is the day by day system. This makes progression of everything extremely slow. I would have made each day take up a weeks time so progression could be a bit faster.
    - Lots of nudity in Act 1 but the MC is still a virgin (which is fine) except she won't even give a handjob, blowjob, or titty fuck. Preparing herself for anal sex is fine but she won't even try other forms of non-vaginal sex?
    - I'm not a fan of "instant slut" but I feel there should have been more possibilities of non-vaginal sex in Act 1.
    - I think the author should make use of the character stats he added to the game.
    - The game tends to "forget" about certain characters in the game. Some characters are very prominent for parts of the game and then they are nowhere to be seen for the rest. Examples: Two sons in the house the MC is staying in and the Grandpa. The two sons all but disappear during the last 33% of Act 1, even though the MC is living with them. Hopefully the Grandpa story will get sorted out in later releases.

Overall, I recommend the game and think players should give it a try!
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 216358

This review is for the 0.15b version of Act 1 of Project Sage.

Pros:
    • Fun, light, and engaging story
    • Good characters whom you grow to love
    • Beautiful MC
    • Good graphics and renders
    • Decent animations

Cons:
    • Very little sex in the game currently! This game will leave you blue balled throughout the experience. There is lots of nudity and masturbation but only one legitimate sex scene (that isn't dream or fantasy sex, i.e. never really happened).
    • I dislike games that have a huge scope such as this one. I wish the entire game was completed in the amount of content currently in 0.15b. Games with lots of acts take years and years to finish. Oftentimes games such as these get hurried to finish or abandoned because the author gets bored with the project and wants to move on to something new (because the scope of the game is too large).
    • The story moves very slowly and there is a lot of unnecessary "fluff".
    • Most visual novels play like reading a book or watching a movie. This VN is no exception. Calling most visual novels (including this one) a game is a stretch.
    • Because the game is far from finished many branches and story paths lead nowhere.
    • The "Grandpa" content in this version of the game makes no sense and is very confusing. The MC is doing all these crazy things for grandpa why? No trust has been built between the two. The Grandpa is introduced into the game, promises to do all these things and then is too busy to pay any attention to the MC throughout all of Act 1.
    • Like all visual novels, too many choices are forced on the player.
    Even will all the cons, I did find the game enjoyable. If you are here for the story it will probably be worthwhile. If you are here for the sex you need to look elsewhere!

I rate the game 3.5 stars out of 5. I can't give it more than 3 due to the countless sex opportunities missed in the story. I would have loved to give the teenagers at the beach (that protected me) a blowbang after they took me to the secret cove (one out of MANY examples of missed sex opportunities).