VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Project Short Tales [v0.3.5] [PHWAMM]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Actually really good for what it is.
    There is multiple very short stories around NTR/Hotwife aspect where player cannot decide anything, hence it is more like kinetic novel.
    It features mostly same MC, but different male characters and different renders/CGs/background.
    Menus and font is really horrible, but otherwise it's good for quick short stories.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lsdhappy

A collection of lewd NTR fantasy scenarios. It's great for what it is. Left me wanting more. Well executed and short story collections are a really interesting format, one I would like to see more of. And now 200 characters.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Fantastic short stories of corruption featuring a beautiful busty MILF, her oblivious husband, and steadily ramping sexual tension and stealth sex! Can't ask for much better execution of this genre of VN. There's a good amount of content and the renders are solid. The writing is a bit stilted, but immersive.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Renders looks good but quality need improve a lot.

Bad Points
    -We dont have story at all.
    -Sex scenes dont have enough image.
    -Sex scenes are not animated.
    -We have little bit story and its just poorly writed about being chuck.

For The End
    Its just poor game and time waste...
  5. 3.00 star(s)

nickzeik

Good fun. Not a game, a VN, and it's kinetic so no choices. But they are fun little slut wife stories. No blackmail, drugs, rape, or demon marks. She just wants the big D and doesn't want her man to get upset about it. It's a little unrealistic that he doesn't notice, but at least she isn't possessed by a succubus!

Basically short, fap stories and nothing more. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

mugolss

is probably the most boring and unexciting visual novel on the whole site. what a waste of time having downloaded it. You do not have the opportunity to interact, I understand it is a visual novel but not even the text part is worth reading, it is not at all intriguing or interesting to cause arousal in the person reading it
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I do like short stories approach.. likewise "netflix" tv series rather that a big game developed for years and never completed.
    but..
    short episodes are based on the assumption to deliver quality short stories..
    Here there is no a lot of quality.. straight forward to sex (nothing bad about it thought).

I quoted 3 because I would like to see some "tension" growing before moving to sex.. here is basically a "all-sex" approach rather than a short plot with sex.

But good stuff dev, please carry on the way to deliver short but completed stories.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

kazacku

Where to start? This is probably the worst use/implementation of ren'py I have even seen. The character models themselves could not be more gobbo-tier, lighting in renders are garbage, and the models are very rigid. All-in-all a garbage experience.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ZiMMa

Amazing start ! Very nice model, and good ideas for the short tales. Maybe the tales need a little more elaboration, specifically a work between transitions, but only a little more, otherwise the idea of a short story would be lost.

I hope to see more of this author soon!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

choiebears

The thing that holds this whole project together is the quality of the renderings. The story is ok, and there is only minimal interaction, but it actually seems to work better that way.

The images are great, and the poses are too. Simple and to the point, very well made.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

johndoe77

simple scenario and quite short for the moment. To the point that I wondered if there would be a version 2. Yet ,the character is nice looked and plans are well done. have found with pleasure the main character of project hot wife more naked and excited than ever.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

biggienpac

5/5 art and 0.1 version includes all the way to a creampie finish and I wasn't expecting this considering the haters in the thread saying it was overly short.

Art aside, great game, but the writing needs significant improvement.

Also NTR haters be wary, although straight shota fans can appreciate the MC as he's somewhat shota-sized in relevance to the female.