RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Do i need the crimson pass in my item list because I don't have it, or is that what I'm going to get now?
Check the quest log to find out what to do next.
Also the description of the item helps to know what it is for.

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Check the quest log to find out what to do next.
Also the description of the item helps to know what it is for.
I got the sword from that green chest in the ruins, but my quest didn't change so not sure where to go next

playpool2021

Jan 8, 2021
one more thing find missing pieces give them back what to do next and I find the thief on the roof but it mess up a little now shows him on the ground after he run away

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
one more thing find missing pieces give them back what to do next and I find the thief on the roof but it mess up a little now shows him on the ground after he run away
Guys, you have to learn to read... Besides there is only one way. And you haven't been able to spend much time getting lost there.
Dialogue1.png Dialogue2.png Dialogue3.png Shop.png
(*It only lacks the neons)

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Don't worry about it one final thing how to make distract the guard to get into the chest
If you talk to the guard, he whispers: "I sure would like a Northen Delight right now..."
Beer1.png
Now talk to the bartender and buy a Northen Delight.
Beer2.png
Then talk to the guard again.
Guard.png
After getting the key from the chest.
Chest.png
Exit the building and head to the one just above.
Building.png
Make your way through the boxes and up to the roof.
Boxes.png
With the help of the key you can now access the interior of the building.
Roof.png
That's all I can tell you

Last edited:

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Is saya and that tome element riddle place the end of this update? i see no new quests
To start Act II you need to talk to the guy near the tree, at the entrance to the mage guild.
Guy.png
Then interact with the sign in the tree, right next to it.
Tree.png
(*Act II begins)

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I haven't played the card game yet, is there anything sexual you get out of it with the npcs or just some of the cards have erotic pics?
and that npc in the church in the left side telling you to exchange something for some sort of battle points? how do you even do that quest or get those points?

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
I haven't played the card game yet, is there anything sexual you get out of it with the npcs or just some of the cards have erotic pics?
and that npc in the church in the left side telling you to exchange something for some sort of battle points? how do you even do that quest or get those points?
About the card game, it doesn't give you access to any extra content, it's just the cards.

About battle points and the exchanger:
[Only when act II has started]
You get 'War Tokens' by defeating in a battle any faction in the 'Dominions Events', the blue circle on the world map in the surroundings of Ivor*.
The 'War Tokens' are exchanged for 'Honor Medals' (currently has bugs and you receive fewer 'Honor Medals' than you should) with which you can buy equipment and consumables at the same NPC.

*Nothing to do with the other two out there, angels and demons (white and black circle respectively). That will have its function in the next update.

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
About the card game, it doesn't give you access to any extra content, it's just the cards.

About battle points and the exchanger:
[Only when act II has started]
You get 'War Tokens' by defeating in a battle any faction in the 'Dominions Events', the blue circle on the world map in the surroundings of Ivor*.
The 'War Tokens' are exchanged for 'Honor Medals' (currently has bugs and you receive fewer 'Honor Medals' than you should) with which you can buy equipment and consumables at the same NPC.

*Nothing to do with the other two out there, angels and demons (white and black circle respectively). That will have its function in the next update.
Do the war tokens give any content with that npc or just items/gear to buy?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
At the moment just gear, I don't know future plans.
What I do know is that this NPC is going to have some scenes in the next update.
Oh nice, looking forward to it, hope some other npcs get some more scenes like the scarlet tome heroine and others
How do you pass that ancient door in the next area?

Last edited:

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Oh nice, looking forward to it, hope some other npcs get some more scenes like the scarlet tome heroine and others
How do you pass that ancient door in the next area?
If it's the door I think it is, it gives access to the last dungeon of the game and the one you reach through the main quest ['Shadow of Lilith']. For this you will have to follow the quest chain.

If you just started act II ['A new lead'], what you have to do next is:

After receiving the diamond pickaxe from Saya, head to the Fairy Undergarden and blast your way through the blocked path with the pickaxe.
HelpFairies.png
Do the same to continue down the path below.
Below.png
Now you will find a Tribal Treestalker blocking your way.
Tribal.png
To make her go away you will have to talk to the necromancer that you will find in the area.
Necromancer.png
Now you can move on.
Path.png
(Before that I recommend you explore the place)

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
If it's the door I think it is, it gives access to the last dungeon of the game and the one you reach through the main quest ['Shadow of Lilith']. For this you will have to follow the quest chain.

If you just started act II ['A new lead'], what you have to do next is:

After receiving the diamond pickaxe from Saya, head to the Fairy Undergarden and blast your way through the blocked path with the pickaxe.
View attachment 2358744
Do the same to continue down the path below.
View attachment 2358749
Now you will find a Tribal Treestalker blocking your way.
View attachment 2358764
To make her go away you will have to talk to the necromancer that you will find in the area.
View attachment 2358757
Now you can move on.
View attachment 2358759
(Before that I recommend you explore the place)
Is that the end of the content? I went to the end of your last pic, the next map says WIP and after that is those faries and the large woman but talking to them doesn't do anything, should I backtrack to that previous locked door I mentioned or something?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes