RPGM - Project Supremacy [v1.1.25] [Divanation]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Smallfrie

Hi there.
    Here is my review
    Graphics good enough but lacks variety (the same z-cup and body build)
    music fits
    sound effect decent
    game play somewhat linear with customization.
    Story:sily and a oddly entertaining
    It is a femdom game to the core.
    So if you are not a fan of femdom games where you get humiliated again and again, then you will be offended by this game.
    It is a good game/fap mat for femdom lovers.
    I did give 4x not 5x->characters looks the same,not my cup of tea
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BeezNeez9056

Sorry if my English is rough not my first language.

Nice game I'm new to femdom but I like how playful this game takes itself and the genre. Unlike other games that overdo it sometimes it could also help that the colour pallet in the art is very vibrant and colourful.

This gets me to the art I really like it that it is its own thing and not just another anime like cg that other tries to copy and paste. I kind of tune out in the story but I like the characters when you talk to them. Each floor or level gets like 15 or so plus events which is insane to think. It is a fun game
    can't wait to see the future of this game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SissyLoserAmber

Note: I try not to be harsh on my reviews on this site since it's filled with amature devs just doing this out of a passion for the most part. It's different when they're doing it for a career.

This game is another femdom RPG style game which isn't me taking a jab but just pointing out the genre. More so it gives me katalist vibes mainly with the unique art style that helps stand it out. More so too with the newer art. You can see the dev improving their skills throughout.

But same as Katalist it very story focused, expect a lot of dialogue, which I like since each villain/mistress in this game has such a strong cool personality.

What I also really is that each update doesn't feel like there forcing the game to be long, I might be alone in this but I don't think a game needs to be long to be enjoyable .

But back to the point the story is simple yet fun, each character stands out with having kinks/fetishes tied to them, making their scenes more creative and non-repetitive like other femdom RPG games.

I was gonna give a proper review once all the old artwork got reworked but I couldn't hold back after going through Melissa's update.

Overall love the game will keep an eye out on future updates! The dev is really passionate in this!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

RockType

It's kinda bad... but not in a dramatic way. More in a "learning-experience"-sort of way.

Making games is hard. It requires a lot of different skillsets, which one person doesn't necessarily possess. It is, ideally, a collaborative medium utilizing many different specializations.

When games are at their best, they cater towards delivering a certain kind of focused, thematically consistent experience. And when you can't deliver on the means and methods of delivering that sort of experience, then the game fails. In here it's the usual suspects of bad single-dev pitfalls: poor pacing, poor environment-design, little care for player-experience, and a reliance on copying from other games without trying to understand/improve on them.

It's clearly taking inspiration from other RPGM-femdom games, without necessarily adding anything to their formula, because adding something to successful, highly polished games that have flaws that are tradeoffs of their development-constraints, is REALLY HARD when you're not that experienced in making games, using RPGM or writing engaging stories.

So yeah. It's unfortunately bad, and that's dissapointing.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kefkathegreat

I want to give this game a 5 but the dev mentioned he was gonna redo all his old artwork and update them. I wanna wait to see if he commits to that and I'll give it a full 5 since his art right now is looking much better than it did before.

Project Supremacy plays much like ToT, while folks might call it a clone like the rest but it stands out a lot with its art style, story, and characters.

Gameplay:
    The game is harsh and hard and expects/makes you to think...sort of. It's not like actual games but you can't turn off your brain when fighting the mistresses. But since you get more scenes when you lose it's expected for you to lose a bit before actually winning.

Overall as of now, the gameplay is fine. you're given a skill tree and a combat system that allows you to customize how you see fit depending on who you're fighting.

Plot
    Heads up, this game is very-VERY text heavy. I don't mind since I'm a lore freak but if all you care about is the good bits, be expected to wait. The game likes to take its time and isn't scared to prioritize its plot and characters.

The story, honestly is pretty simple, typical chosen one story to fight the evil mistresses, but there is a handful of mystery behind it, like if you can trust certain allies and the source of your power. The biggest plus is the characters, right now there are 3 bosses and each of them has great stand-out personalities and kinks/fetishes that are tied to them, my fav being the 2nd (Velvet) a sporty mommy dom type.

Overall
    I really like the game, it has a nice mix of femdom and fun writing. The art is fine as of now, but it looks like it's about to be a lot better. It's definitely text-heavy and a slow burn with each update if that's a concern but it does it for the sake of setting stuff up.

This is a game to look out for, I can't wait for the coming updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

verobaders

v1.1.4 / If I could ask for only one thing: a better grammar quality control would do wonders, as it has a lot of story to follow the adventure. It's a nice game, I hope development and improvements continue.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

I finished PS recently and i must say that my opinion is mixed,it is not a bad game so far but its both too early and too dependent on other games to decide if its good or bad overall.

The art is not ugly to look at but its mediocre,you could argue that its your style but it needs work either way.

The biggest flaw atleast so far is that its a carbon copy of ToT and Domina with just different art and characters and thats about it,dont be afraid to branch out and create something unique,look at the example of Gladia (i think its called) or Glydia that despite being inspired by ToT feels and plays out uniquely,if you keep it like this i will be good for ToT nuts but bad for most others because it doesnt offer anything new.

God what were you thinking when you made the "voice acting" ?
    I dont have a problem with all text/all voice or both game but spamming randomly and loudly words is pointless and annoying,either you voice all text or leave it text only,no bastardization or half baked jobs.
    Atleast make it possible to turn it off in the options.

Music so far has been terrible.

Its still too early to talk about a story or characters but the few we can see are very basic and cliche,even ToT has problems there but it managed.
    What i probably dont like the most is that you are forced to endure punishment and training from the vilainesses to advance the plot,there should be more exploration and possibilities to advance other than getting your ass kicked and tormented in a cutscene,skills would better be gained through advancing the plot,items and interactions with the dommes.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

rimarakuiscoming

I am mostly enjoying the game. Not enough foot content for me, so far. It does feel like a ToT look-like. The art could be a little better, but I like the simplistic artwork; it just works for me. Even though there is only one enemy, right now, I am definitely keeping my eye on this one to see where things go and if the artwork improves.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lastguargian9076

The art took a bit to get used too for me. I'm not saying it's bad its just a style I personally don't see to much. Still solid work.

The story and game was fun. Like Iris a lot, can't wait to see the other girls. I think the dev mentioned wanting to aim for 10 so can't wait to see all that
  10. 5.00 star(s)

keeptemo

Such glorious potential. The first boss might be slightly too abusive to the MC but we'll see how things progress non-the-less. The Queen and Brooke are quite stellar though.

We'll have to wait and see where things are taken but count me in on following this one.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

GeraltMcronald500

Qte's isn't my thing and there a bit of it but its easier then other ones. I like Tower Of Trample so this type of game got my attention.

Other then that I like the art and MC not as annoying as his other games MC
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Mash1313

Was always a fan of The Big Score so if I'm gonna be honest was not sure how I feel about this game, but it turned out really great!

Once again I love Div's artwork and it really shines in PS, and to be expect it has a pretty engaging story that I can't wait for it to develop.

The doms that they show are hot too, I wanna see the others so bad!

It has some elements of ToT and other femdom rpg games but it does a good job of having its own identity either way!

Def can't wait to see future updates!