Unity Project: Trial of the Erect Sword

LustFire

Feb 1, 2018
Hi! My name is LustFire. I have been drawing Hentai artworks as a main hobby and also been involved in a few H-game projects (and currently active in 1). Since I've already previewed little pieces of my very own game project in the web, I figured I start a thread talking about its development.

*I cannot post links right now, so I recommend everyone to search for my alias "LustFire" somehow (@lustfire69 on Twitter).

Selling Points

I guess I should start off explaining "why" you may wanna play my game when it's complete. Well, aside from everything being original assets, you might enjoy the gameplay concepts I have developed so far. "Trial of the Erect Sword" (TOTES) will be an action sidescroller that will fuse together simple combat mechanics and sex. I may not be able to squeeze in the details on how that works, but basically sex is its own dynamic system or stat that has an impact on gameplay flow or cleaning up enemies (you can use it to your advantage!).

Gameplay Plan

From the start of the game, you explore the entire world in a linear fashion. The maps are 2D 64x64 tiles you can run and platform around. There will be 5 stage environments each with a key mission / boss. Depending on the story of the game and development decisions, there may be room for stage variety and non-linearity such as town maps. Enemies make up the bulk of the game development, and I plan to bring to life at least 15 of them. It may have taken me considerable time (and hiatus) getting my main character's animation done, but I am learning new things constantly and seriously wanna consolidate a good pattern for making my character animations.

Story

Your character is a petite and extremely busty female adventurer who wields a cursed sword pivotal to the game's plot. And that plot is... every male inhabitants' penises are permanently erect and lively...

Sorry, I can't spoil TOO much, can I? :coldsweat:

TOTES is a project I started conceptualizing almost a year ago. Before that, I began something else a little bit too ambitious, so I put that project on hold until I achieve completion of TOTES. I am capable of producing character artworks and animations, but have limited experience in some essentials such as background artwork / tilesets and programming. For programming, I have found help from someone in the long-term since I got zero experience (currently learning a beginner course of C++). What I need, however, is monetary source to keep hiring people I need, so that's why I try to do artwork commissions and maintain a Patreon. For now, there's virtually no financial gain in this project, so I'm still limited by time.

In my Patreon and blogs, there are samples of my main character's animations, which are 2D pixelated (character height is around 200 px). Leave any feedback or questions! I'm sure I have a lot of questions left unanswered which I hope to bring up myself as well!

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Stone me or something. But you said

" intend to get help from someone in the long-term since I got zero experience (currently learning a beginner course of C++)"

But Unity coding is in C# and JavaScript far as I know.

Soo... Which one?

LustFire

Feb 1, 2018
While it was only a few bucks, I kinda bought and got into a C++ course a few months ago without thinking. Besides, I don't know how many hours it would take me in total to get reliable enough to code, considering all the time I need to spend on art and animations. I'm looking beyond completion of TOTES for that, but I'm sure I can finish that course and learn something valuable before I learn C# specifically.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Well, I would agree but the two isn't even close to compare. But that's a good approach learn from below and work your way up higher.

Good luck.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is this project dead?
No, the developer and his team have gone into a deep underground bunker since 2018 to develop the game. It's actually finished now but they are afraid to come out again because of Covid19. They sent me a copy of the game and I played it and it was the best game ever but then my dog ate the game so I don't have it now. *shrug*

Reactions: Cap Bottle Cap