VN Ren'Py Abandoned Project Utopia [v0.10] [Pekmez]

Pekmez

in the sky
Game Developer
Aug 27, 2020
p334 - Kopya.png

Overview:
The story of a young prince(Game will past in utopian medieval).

Trailer :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-09-08
Release Date: 2022-09-08
Developer: Pekmez - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English, Turkish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Android: - - -

p107.jpg p108.jpg p121.jpg p130.jpg p155.jpg p210.jpg p308.jpg
p321.jpg p404.jpg p442.jpg p461.jpg p479.jpg p511.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
""
Overview:
The story of a young prince. ""

Dang, that overview though, that amount of info...wowsie. I'm sold. :Kappa:
I'll give it a try though, despite the Daenarys-wannabe in one of the preview pics :)

edit: well after playing.... for those that are very picky with english and proper grammar, dont try this one, not yet at least. oof.
as for the name of the 4 kingdoms in the game...very...original. First time you get to know the name of the kingdoms (literally 2 seconds in) you get a pretty good idea what those kingdoms looks like. I.e there's a kingdom named "GoT" (with those lowercase and capital letters, yes), and "Vik" just to mention 2.
And here I thought I was just joking earlier when I wrote that the 3rd preview pic is a Daenarys wannabe. oh dear.
Weird grammar and english in many places, the zero amount of originality is for ME personally at least a big Nope. Might give this one another look after 10 or so updates (if its still around by then)

I wonder, there's a character called "Arthur Uncle". Is that truly his name. Or do they mean Uncle Arthur? I'm confused af.

Not to be disrespectful to the dev(s). But I get a feeling this is written by a teenager, early teens that is. Even some of the damn dialogues have SMILEYs in them. Literally : + ) seriously..
On the other hand, if you just want something cheap, horribly written and just want something to kill some time, this game is..well it might get the job done :)

Also be aware, there's a VERY loud scream in a certain scene. Beware, especially headphone users. Your ears will be properly abused.

Last edited:

hujjarf

May 18, 2022
"The story of a young prince."

Please, do not tell us anymore. I am already way too intrigued about that overview, I cannot take more information than this...

Well "jokes" aside, the renders look fantastic. But maybe you should use more than 15 seconds when writing the overview.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It looks inviting but very familiar as well. I really like picture above the overview. Nice looking Rear End. :):coffee:

Reactions: Pekmez

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
That was rough to get through. You should look for a translator to help you out as some of it is hard to understand and it feels like part of the story is lost in translation. Also some of the names are either unnecessary or backwards like seller sally or arthur uncle. I'm not sure where the story is going as the brother's intentions aren't really revealed regarding the war. I'll keep an eye on this for now in case it improves and I can better understand just what it is you're trying to tell in your story. Good luck.

jo_attila

Dec 26, 2019
Nice renders
and actually the story has a lot of potential...
But if the grammar doesn't improve, not many supporters will go along...

Reactions: lxh123

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story of a young prince(Game will past in utopian medieval).
alright-then-kevin-hart.gif

Without an overview it's hard to know what it's about, but I guess that will be modified later so no problem.

Leaving that aside it would be good to know the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: ) or forced by plot maybe?

Anyways good luck.

Reactions: lxh123

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Likely clarification: "The game takes place in a Utopian medieval setting".
From lots of other comments, I'm guessing the writing in the VN isn't any better.

That 11th pic, though... and, well, ok, so g-strings might not have historically existed then, but the dev did call it "Utopian", and could it be more utopian than asses like those being accentuated like that?

Reactions: The Rogue Trader