imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
What a bizarre... game...?

I THINK I can see what the game is going for. But its done so poorly I'm honestly not sure if its what the game is going for or if I'm straight up make things up in my head.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What a bizarre... game...?

I THINK I can see what the game is going for. But its done so poorly I'm honestly not sure if its what the game is going for or if I'm straight up make things up in my head.
I'm not sure even if the dev know - unless they already have a plan / direction they are going for.
Right now it's just this game frame skeleton / mechanics that's really interesting.
Just like a sand-box without any dev input - you can play with the sand, but there's not really a "game" going on.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
This game severely needs a "Beg to stop" or "Cower" action because your only actions now are beat the shit out of someone, just leave, or be totally okay with everything.
Even the "aggressive bully" characters will just keep spamming sex moves on you without attacking you while you beat the shit out of them.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Even the "aggressive bully" characters will just keep spamming sex moves on you without attacking you while you beat the shit out of them.
Not a sentence I thought i would ever read.
Made me laugh more than it probably should have.

But yes, some tweaks to this game are a must hence why I haven't touched the last few updates.
Waiting for it to be further along first.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
This game severely needs a "Beg to stop" or "Cower" action because your only actions now are beat the shit out of someone, just leave, or be totally okay with everything.
That is why the Dev has been slowly working on updating/changing the AI behavior. In the previous version characters would continue having sex until they collapsed in exhaustion, then start again when they recover a tiny bit of stamina.

It has gotten better in the latest version (0.07).
I have run into plenty of characters that will extricate themselves from sex and bail out on a scene when they have had enough. If you read the website post for this version, there are a few checks that the AI now makes in determining whether they will continue having sex or try stopping any actions and leaving.

If you try the game again, boost your swift trait a few levels, it helps a lot with avoiding and getting away from NPCs trying to grab you for sex and for fleeing successfully.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I'm not sure even if the dev know - unless they already have a plan / direction they are going for.
Right now it's just this game frame skeleton / mechanics that's really interesting.
Just like a sand-box without any dev input - you can play with the sand, but there's not really a "game" going on.
The frame/mechanics aren't even interesting. Its just a horribly vague health/stamina/"lust" balancing system.

The vore system doesn't even work because your "belly size" determines whether you can vore something at all. Its easy to hit the "give up" button if something else is voring you, but if you want to vore something, break out the cheats.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
until/if the creator adds the option the way to change your height if you so desire requires either base64 decode for the save file, or you can abuse bepinix and unityexplorer.

for the unity explorer method you need to look for SpaceTime and then make use of "currentPC" to access the player character.

Edit:Also before i forget the height internally is in cm.

Last edited:

GPS

Mar 24, 2019
There's any difference with "Civil", "Primitive" and "Wild" characters and their actions?

Becuase mostly they seem to act the same.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
There's any difference with "Civil", "Primitive" and "Wild" characters and their actions?

Becuase mostly they seem to act the same.
as far as i can see the 3 options seem to change how the weighted averages play out in the consent function. Eg how likely is an npc to allow you to screw it or for it to want to screw you.

I also know for certain that civil and primitive charaters seem to have diffrent flavor text when trying to converse with you.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
This has some serious promise. The interactivity of things not fully fitting without "working it in", knots actually doing stuff, and variable levels of filling already make this leagues ahead of most other sex-sim games (looking at you, Lilith's throne). There just needs to be more reason to do stuff, more reward/loss/consequences for actions, and perhaps some pre-game filtering of species and body configurations, and this could be a top-tier game!
The only real confusing part is actions are tied to actors, so you have to click yourself to leave/run/relax, instead of the default menu. NPCs also seem to ignore requests/offers, even with the perk to boost it. Being able to disable anal content would be a nice touch too.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
has anyone actually encountered a willing prey in the game? Eg one who pretty much just wants to throw themselves into whatever hole is available?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
has anyone actually encountered a willing prey in the game? Eg one who pretty much just wants to throw themselves into whatever hole is available?
I can't recall if I have had any NPC try forcing themselves inside my PC, but I have had NPCs indicate they are interested in climbing inside my PC.
I have seen NPCs actively try getting unbirthed/vored by other NPCs, usually they are trying to shove themselves inside someone's urethra.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I can't recall if I have had any NPC try forcing themselves inside my PC, but I have had NPCs indicate they are interested in climbing inside my PC.
I have seen NPCs actively try getting unbirthed/vored by other NPCs, usually they are trying to shove themselves inside someone's urethra.
same i saw that as well I do keep wondering if i could somehow modify the actions to always return a high vore result. just the AI code is not easy to parse.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
since the discord is inaccesable ill just share the basic mod i made to adjust height here.

i used bepinex to make it function.

the main piece of code used to access the height is `SpaceTime.Instance.CurrentPC.Length`

Edit: the reason i used imgui instead of making use of the already existing ui is because this is more a proof of concept

Edit I am still working on the code and so far made the display update the height in ft but I havent shared that version yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindazana
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes