Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Projekt: Passion [UNIVERSAL] Multi Mod [Vincent]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
You, sir, have out done yourself with this projekt in my mind I really liked your first one, but I like this one even more. Great work Dev.:giggle:

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Mod Info:
Projekt: Passion [v0.2.1] Multi Mod By Thunder​

Updated: 07/30/2022
Game / Creator: Projekt: Passion /
Game Version: 0.2.1
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.2.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice:
Use key 't' on your key board to interact with mod menu[Open and Close operation]
Use key 'w' on your key board to toggle walkthrough description or check screenshot 7

Download Links:

0.5 ?

Reactions: Punto

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
There is also "Urm" it will at least show you what "stats" you gain with every choice
I only started the game but the 2nd coice already gives your more than just +1witty/aggressive/friendly
The talk in the Train/Bus/Sub? where you can tell Sandra that you trust her
will also set the code to "trustSandra=True" so it doesn't feel like a "real" ingame wt
But yeah URM works just fine you just have to do a little bit more than with a normal mod

Reactions: bolabola

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is also "Urm" it will at least show you what "stats" you gain with every choice
I only started the game but the 2nd coice already gives your more than just +1witty/aggressive/friendly
The talk in the Train/Bus/Sub? where you can tell Sandra that you trust her
will also set the code to "trustSandra=True" so it doesn't feel like a "real" ingame wt
But yeah URM works just fine you just have to do a little bit more than with a normal mod
It shows you what you gain?
Damn, I have never seen it do that. And I've used it quite a bit.
If it does that, it's because you manually set up checks. It doesn't do it automatically.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
It shows you what you gain?
Damn, I have never seen it do that. And I've used it quite a bit.
If it does that, it's because you manually set up checks. It doesn't do it automatically.
1675604694978.png a screen from another game but if you click on "show" under code it says which stats it gives or if it set something to "True"/"False"

Reactions: excalibertypo

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
this is true but not for everyone
What do you mean?
I mean of course you have to know what the stats like Rel/Trust/Aff/Names ect refer to and have to choose for yourself so it's no wt that tells you what's the best.
Every game i used urm till now showed what stats or code (like true/false) changes,
do you have an example where it doesn't work?

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
What do you mean?
I mean of course you have to know what the stats like Rel/Trust/Aff/Names ect refer to and have to choose for yourself so it's no wt that tells you what's the best.
Every game i used urm till now showed what stats or code (like true/false) changes,
do you have an example where it doesn't work?
nononono i didnt mean anything by just was saying what i thought what some would say. Edit: some just wants a wt that simplified everything some don't like urm so i was just agreeing with you that it works but not everyone would want to use it. i use for a few Vn's and can say if you know what is for what it will work jut as well as a wt

Reactions: Aech01

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
nononono i didnt mean anything by just was saying what i thought what some would say. Edit: some just wants a wt that simplified everything some don't like urm so i was just agreeing with you that it works but not everyone would want to use it. i use for a few Vn's and can say if you know what is for what it will work jut as well as a wt
Ah sry my bad than i misunderstood it and yes you're completely right some are just too lazy!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: excalibertypo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote