Mod Ren'Py Projekt: Passion [v0.11] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pitao

May 18, 2023
New update and Sancho1969 is still MIA for the last month, I advise anyone with saves at the end of v0.11 using this mod to get the save fixer that is in the OP of this thread if you want to play unmodded. I'm going to use it until Sancho returns to us.
But first I'll try using the update only and see if the game works with this mod version, if not have to download the full season 2 game.

Edit: With the update only file the new version won't work with the mod, just tested it. Downloading full season 2 v0.12 right now and gonna place the save fixer in the game folder so the saves work unmodded.

Edit 2: Just put v0.12 to work and the save fixer works as intended. Our saves are saved :LOL:

Last edited:

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Game obviously wouldn't launch with the outdated mod version.
So there's no point in working around it. We need a new mod creator or wait for Sancho.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Game obviously wouldn't launch with the outdated mod version.
So there's no point in working around it. We need a new mod creator or wait for Sancho.
Yeah I was almost sure it wouldn't work but since I kind of forgot Sancho was away I downloaded the update only so wouldn't hurt to try updating and check if it launched, that was all I did :) and report back in the post above yours. Anyway I downloaded the full season 2 and the save fixer worked to make my saves work unmodded. I'm not gonna wait for Sancho to play it, Sancho left without give notice that would be away and no one have any idea if he gonna come back or when.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote