• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prolapse: How to?

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Hi folks,

does anybody know how to create a prolapse on a G8F?

Golden Palace has a Prolapse parameter only for the vagina but not for the anus.

As yo ucan see here, either there must be an easy way, a trick with another assett or a lot of postwork....

I already asked the creator of the post but no response so far.

Thanks in advance.

Sep 16, 2019
Hi folks,

does anybody know how to create a prolapse on a G8F?

Golden Palace has a Prolapse parameter only for the vagina but not for the anus.

As yo ucan see here, either there must be an easy way, a trick with another assett or a lot of postwork....

I already asked the creator of the post but no response so far.

Thanks in advance.
Try this, lots of little butt gen goodies in this one. Only ass though, not vag
(1) Daz - Stereo Love for G3M G8M and G8F | F95zone

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
I guess if you play around a bit with the rectum (the joint) values of Golden Palace, there's a way of reproducing something similar.
Select the "rectum" joint, set the Y Translate value to -4/-5 and then play around with the rest of the values (XYZ scales around 30/40 %). You can also try Golden Palace properties directly, in the Anus category with (Anus_Open 1, 2 or 3, Anus Gape_Out, etc...). Maybe doing this with Stereo Love Asset will look better but I've never tried it.

Once you've played around with the values to get something that suits your needs, you can also use blender to 'sclup' the whole thing to perhaps get something more realistic.
Finally, you'll need to find a texture that looks like the inside of an anus for the GP_Rectum surface.
The easiest way would be to copy the texture applied to the Golden Palace shell for the vagina or labia minora, but it's up to you to decide what you need.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
OK, the creator answered, and he used NGV instead of AP or GP.
And for this there is a Prolapse Parameter.
But nor the color neither the structure is correct so he made some postwork in ZBrush.

I hope that there will be a more realistic parameter in the future.

Thanks to all who gave me some hints.

Mopsi

Nov 19, 2020
A first attempt
I used Small Rigged Tentacle from Pawngame and also added a dent with Mesh Grabber

Test.png

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
A first attempt
I used Small Rigged Tentacle from Pawngame and also added a dent with Mesh Grabber
Yeah, that's it what i'm looking for.
Can youlink to the assett you used? I haven't found "Small rigged...." anywhere.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Made a first test.
Setting up scene including props and pose: 5 mins
Rendering: 11 mins

I'm not really unsatisfied with the result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Mopsi