[S>Proofreader] Paid Proofreader looking to help out developers

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Skills:
- I can help developers write more comfortably in English. I will help you choose the right words, write in formal and informal English, and ensure you are communicating your story properly in English. I prefer to collaborate with developers so that they are happy with the final product.

Preferred method of contact:
- DM me here or on Discord at MrFriendly#3771

Employment Type & Rates:
Paid only at this point, either a flat rate or by the hour. You let me know your budget and I will work with you. As I am already proofreading for 3 developers for free or credit only I can't accept any new clients without compensation.

Availability:
- As needed, best when given a week prior to deadline so I can go over the copy multiple times.

Work Samples:
- I currently proofread for Intertwined, Life Happened, and This Is Not Heaven

Additional comments:
- I've been following "lewd" games since February and saw some very well constructed games fail to succeed due to the lack of a good English translation. Though I can't translate, I can help polish a translation so that it is in the best English prior to release. I see a lot of potential for great storytelling in this genre and want to help developers achieve the success they desire.

Last edited: