[R>Proofreader] Paid Proofreader wanted for Pleasure Thieves!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone!
We are looking for a proofreader for the second Chapter of our game - Pleasure Theaves:
The text and the narrative are there, but we need someone to spice up the dialogs and hot descriptions of the sex scenes, and correct any possible mistakes .
Since the game now spends much more than it earns, we can only pay a humble amount for your contribution.
Please let us know if you are interested.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi guys,

First all, thanks for your offering. We'd like to ask you to tell us if you have some experience doing this type of work, etc. It will make easier to get the right person. :)

Thanks!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys,

First all, thanks for your offering. We'd like to ask you to tell us if you have some experience doing this type of work, etc. It will make easier to get the right person. :)

Thanks!
I've worked on numerous games doing the proofreading and/or playtesting.
The biggest one is probably Galaxy by Viperr (biggest in terms of script size)

Reactions: Honey Tales

JeroUK

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Dev Honey,
I'm a native UK English Speaker (Oxford educated) with an impeccable grasp of grammar, spelling and sentence structure, and a fantastically creative brain!
I've done *lots* of proof reading and editing outside of the game world but this will be must first foray into games, so I'm not troubled by recompense in pennies ;-)
Cheers
J x

RookSuicide

Jul 19, 2019
I'll toss my hat into this ring.
I'm a professional writer (Creative Writing degree and nearly ten years tech writing experience). Looking to build up a portfolio and transition to writing for games.
No pay required as I'm just starting out.