• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I am currently writing the script for a game called The Higher Society. I have released the first 4 days of gameplay as a text-based game here on F95, but I plan to write a script 30-40 days of gameplay. Hopefully I will also find some artists that will help me create renders and animation for this game and also my other game The 2nd Chance.

For now the main priority would be to find someone that can help me with some proofreading. I will try to write around 2-3 days of gameplay each month and it would be a lot of help if I had someone that could read through the text before I post it to my Patrons. All I need is someone with basic English understanding who can correct my most obvious typing/grammar errors.

Also if there is an artist out there that would like a project to work on then please contact me.

Jaraxxes

May 12, 2020
I have been very interested in an opportunity to begin proofreading adult games, and I would appreciate the chance to work with you.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I have been very interested in an opportunity to begin proofreading adult games, and I would appreciate the chance to work with you.
Thanks I have now found someone that could help me with The Higher Society story, but if you are interested in doing proofreading for the game The 2nd Chance. then you can do that.

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Notice, this is not a paid opportunity. The writer and developer expects you to edit over 2,000 pages of dialogue for free without any input and attention from him. This is potentially a year's worth of labor for no pay.

The thread should be updated so no one else wastes their time on this thread.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Notice, this is not a paid opportunity. The writer and developer expects you to edit over 2,000 pages of dialogue for free without any input and attention from him. This is potentially a year's worth of labor for no pay.

The thread should be updated so no one else wastes their time on this thread.
I have already found someone that would help me with the proofreading for my story and I told you that before you started to beg to do proofreading for one of my old stories. The people that have joined the project and are helping me do not feel that it's a waste of time.

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I begged you to edit 2,200 pages (and counting) and to work for a year for no money? That makes a lot of sense. I'd be interested to speak to whoever you scammed into doing that work for you, must be a new writer who has no sense of his own time and value.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I begged you to edit 2,200 pages (and counting) and to work for a year for no money? That makes a lot of sense. I'd be interested to speak to whoever you scammed into doing that work for you, must be a new writer who has no sense of his own time and value.
You're a waste of time! And I have never scammed anyone.