Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
1261448_test_banner_005_logo.png

Overview:
The main character is leaving his wife after an unhappy marriage. They stayed together for 18 years because of their daughter, but now that she is grown up, they have decided to go their separate ways. The main character moves to LA to work on a movie-project together with his best friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-11
Release Date: 2021-06-10
Developer: xxerikxx
Censored:No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Other Games: 2nd Chance Season 2 [v1.0] 2nd Chance, Text-based
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

hhouse7.jpg HC3.jpg kk10.jpg kk15.png Zoe9.jpg

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I did say I wasnt going to play this game until it wasnt text based. I'm happy you finally found someone to do art for you.
I'll wait until a bit more is done but I will be checking this out for sure. The idea was always intriguing to me just not text based.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Grats on finding a render guy. Models look good. I believe the text game had lots of positive reviews. I'll check it out in few more updates, but good luck on the project.

Reactions: xxerikxx

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Can we have all those girls or do we have to choose and are we going to share them with the other dude or not?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Grats on finding a render guy. Models look good. I believe the text game had lots of positive reviews. I'll check it out in few more updates, but good luck on the project.
With one and sometimes two artist making some renders on their spare time this pilot with around 250 renders took 6 months to make. So to get some more updates we need more artists or Patreons that will give us the chance to hire someone professionals to help us...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote