xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I'm not ashamed I had to google that. lol
I always wanted to ask a dev is it just easier to render short mcs? :unsure:
If you become a Patreon then you can join a Discord group where you can ask the artists about that. I am not sure if they will reply to questions in this thread.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
>> 250 renders took 6 months to make

Wow, that's a level of commitment many don't have...spending six months to render a prototype?

I spent about 7 weeks on my first one (Magical Restart) and three weeks of that were animations alone...trouble is, people don't care about fairies flapping their wings all over (ha ha ha).

For reference, my current game Her Heart's Desire has over 700 renders in the 3rd update I released earlier in the week, and as of today, it's around 900 renders, and nearly 30 animations.

If you're going to produce on a schedule, I highly recommend learning the tools yourself...as it'll take you ~2 years, at the pace you're on, to do what I produced in less than a month for my new project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and xxerikxx

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There is no sharing, but of the girls in the banner it's only 4 of them MC can have sex with in the story. Sarah may become Victor's girlfriend and Audrey is MC's daughter and MC will not do anything sexual with her.
Although I think that your explanation was not very well received by some, I think it is a good idea to be honest from the beginning, for my part as long as the MC does not feel cheated or annoyed that the girls (secondary and daughter) have other relationships I think Okay, after all it is part of the story and in other games something similar is done (the girls have other love interests that are not the MC) and as long as the MC has a lot of sex I don't care about anything :LOL:.

I hope you are lucky and manage to make this game now with images. (y)

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
>> 250 renders took 6 months to make

Wow, that's a level of commitment many don't have...spending six months to render a prototype?

If you're going to produce on a schedule, I highly recommend learning the tools yourself...as it'll take you ~2 years, at the pace you're on, to do what I produced in less than a month for my new project.
And of course 2 years of writing before we even started with the renders...
Trust me if I had tried to do the renders myself then the result would be awful. Hopefully some more artists will show interest in the project or I will get some Patreons so I can hire someone to help me with the renders.

Reactions: Mando Logica

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
And of course 2 years of writing before we even started with the renders...
Trust me if I had tried to do the renders myself then the result would be awful. Hopefully some more artists will show interest in the project or I will get some Patreons so I can hire someone to help me with the renders.
Two and a half years then...I've never had a full time job for that long, you exhibit a level of commitment rarely seen. I wish you the best.

Reactions: xxerikxx

Tenn2020

Apr 6, 2021
I even enjoyed the text base version to be honest. I'm glad you got someone to do the art. I hope you'll finish this not like alot of others that abandoned the good games..

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I even enjoyed the text base version to be honest. I'm glad you got someone to do the art. I hope you'll finish this not like alot of others that abandoned the good games..
Thanks. It all depends on if I can get more artists to join the project or enough Patreons to hire professionals. I really would love to see the entire story illustrated with great pictures!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, there isn't incest, ok, I'm ok with that, but when we play as MC's daughter, can we choose a lesbian path?

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
xxerikxx I love your VN and hope you get many patreon members soon so you can hire one to help you full time

I loved this VN and have already played them with text

and love it already then continue with the good work

played all the scenes in the nightclub got all 4 scenes but it is missing picture with kelly

image `21ke` (The missing image)

when you have sex in bed

thank you for this VN and all the nice work you have done

and maybe in the future I will be a patreon when I get a permanent job

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
xxerikxx I love your VN and hope you get many patreon members soon so you can hire one to help you full time

I loved this VN and have already played them with text

and love it already then continue with the good work

played all the scenes in the nightclub got all 4 scenes but it is captured in picture with kelly

image `21ke`

when you have sex in bed

thank you for this VN and all the nice work you have done

and maybe in the future I will be a patreon when I get a permanent job
Thanks for the support! And thanks for telling me that the picture 21ke was missing. I will put it in next update. Here is the missing picture: View attachment 21ke.webp

• Red Heart
Reactions: bulten27

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hummm, don't think is a game for my taste.

Following so many others besides the mc seems will cut the immersion with the mc.
I don't want to have any other dude fucking besides the real mc so following victor or choosing for him would be a big no.
I love incest but i play games without it too but following daughter and deciding for her to be a dyke or have her fuck another dude will be a big no for me too.
How long along the line till we need to decide just for one girl? Don't like to repeat the games a crap ton of times to see everything.

Just gonna wait for a few updates to see how that unfolds since it seems only half or less than half of what would be in the game interest me

Regardless of that gl with the game

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hummm, don't think is a game for my taste.

Following so many others besides the mc seems will cut the immersion with the mc.
I don't want to have any other dude fucking besides the real mc so following victor or choosing for him would be a big no.
I love incest but i play games without it too but following daughter and deciding for her to be a dyke or have her fuck another dude will be a big no for me too.
How long along the line till we need to decide just for one girl? Don't like to repeat the games a crap ton of times to see everything.

Just gonna wait for a few updates to see how that unfolds since it seems only half or less than half of what would be in the game interest me

Regardless of that gl with the game
That's fair. Don't expect everyone to like the game.
MC's daughter don't have sex with any guys. You have to decide between Harper, Cassandra or Kate around day 15

Reactions: Sngo

Sngo

May 9, 2020
That's fair. Don't expect everyone to like the game.
MC's daughter don't have sex with any guys. You have to decide between Harper, Cassandra or Kate around day 15
Multiple protagonist isn't for everyone yeah.
Daughter not having sex with another guy is a plus but dyke scenes isn't my thing too.
Still seeing or playing victor side is a no to me.
Any of that 3 is the one with glasses near the 2 shorter girls? From the banner that one seems the best looking from them all after that the one with shorts near the glasses girl.
Ty for the reply

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Multiple protagonist isn't for everyone yeah.
Daughter not having sex with another guy is a plus but dyke scenes isn't my thing too.
Still seeing or playing victor side is a no to me.
Any of that 3 is the one with glasses near the 2 shorter girls? From the banner that one seems the best looking from them all after that the one with shorts near the glasses girl.
Ty for the reply
From left to right, this is the people in the banner: Kate, Cassandra, Harper, MC, Victor, Sarah, Faye and Audrey (Daughter)

Reactions: Sngo
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote