syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
seriously on this game doesnt have creampie?? hurm when have art dont give creampie when text only have creampie... u make first 2nd chance text become art but where the creampie is?? so heaven se that thing doesnt have creampie... inplay this game before become art.. so many creampie where the creampie?? please rework again

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
You expect someone to redo weeks of work just for you?

Are you fucking serious?
he/she say please bro... chill out bro... yeah if i was him or her i would say the same thing... why this game change 360 d... i play this game also give me sad where the creampie is?? it perfect if dev doesnt change the scenes... i was extra happy and excited to see this game become art but i was not expect this thing happen... just put the original please... and chill out that only others opinion bro if u dont like it just put the facepalm emoji...no hate no harm...please add creampie like the old version.... sorry if i say the bad word

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
he/she say please bro... chill out bro... yeah if i was him or her i would say the same thing... why this game change 360 d... i play this game also give me sad where the creampie is?? it perfect if dev doesnt change the scenes... i was extra happy and excited to see this game become art but i was not expect this thing happen... just put the original please... and chill out that only others opinion bro if u dont like it just put the facepalm emoji...no hate no harm...please add creampie like the old version.... sorry if i say the bad word
It's asking someone to redo weeks of work, it's beyond fucking rude.

Nobody is that important that a dev will redo all their work just for them.

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
It's asking someone to redo weeks of work, it's beyond fucking rude.

Nobody is that important that a dev will redo all their work just for them.
like i say it just opinions others people(who not dev or dev), it up to dev to take it or not... if dev want to take that guy opinion.. it up to him or her.. i dont say that she/he ask to redo it cool or what.. i know the dev have many thing to do.. that why i say it up to dev to take the others opinion or not... if u dnt like it just ignore it.... maybe that comment while he/she on mad mode... yeah u know when ur favourite game or something become perfect from text to be art... but dev change 360 d so maybe a few fan can accept but maybe the others no... like manga and anime if manga show u the best fight scene but in anime doesnt have it... maybe u can feel it.. if doesnt like it just ignore if dev want to change wow i so happy if dev doesnt want to, i or that guy (we) what we can do.. force him no just ignore this game or accept it... sorry if i say the bad word.. chill

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
seriously on this game doesnt have creampie?
Don't worry! There will be scenes with crempie in this game if we get enough support to continue the work. I also would love to add some animations to the sex-scenes. The best way to get some influence on the product would be to become a Patreon. The artists that have worked for free the last months to create this pilot has done a great job and I really hope we find a way to produce more art-work for this game.

Reactions: syazsyaz

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
Don't worry! There will be scenes with crempie in this game if we get enough support to continue the work. I also would love to add some animations to the sex-scenes. The best way to get some influence on the product would be to become a Patreon. The artists that have worked for free the last months to create this pilot has done a great job and I really hope we find a way to produce more art-work for this game.
tq i hope creampie scenes more than cumahot.. tq dev.. to take others opinion.. tq so much

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
dev can i have question.... i play this new version.. but i stop when mc have 3 some and fck ebony woman.. if i remember (crrect me if i was wrong) that scenes have creampie. why u change?? why did u follow like the old version?? sorry if i was rude to u.. i'm curious.. i love creampie u can see on my name.. sorry for one more time... if i was rude and make u uncomfortable...

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
dev can i have question.... i play this new version.. but i stop when mc have 3 some and fck ebony woman.. if i remember (crrect me if i was wrong) that scenes have creampie. why u change?? why did u follow like the old version?? sorry if i was rude to u.. i'm curious.. i love creampie u can see on my name.. sorry for one more time... if i was rude and make u uncomfortable...
It just that we spent 6 months in creating 1,5 days of gameplay to this pilot. So in the end I tried to see if there was a couple of pictures we didn't need. I decided that it really wasn't necessary that the MC could cum 3 different places so I told the artists that 2 would be enough. I seriously didn't expect anyone to notice :oops:
Another argument could be that the MC doesn't really know the girls from the nightclub so it would be very risky to cum inside them.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
There is no sharing, but of the girls in the banner it's only 4 of them MC can have sex with in the story. Sarah may become Victor's girlfriend and Audrey is MC's daughter and MC will not do anything sexual with her.
Audrey is definitely the cutest character to me. Hope you will reconsider the Dad MC being able to have a sexual relationship with her. Seems others hope for that too. I'll wait to play the game after seeing how things shape up. Good luck though!

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
¿next update?
Hopefully there will be updates, but it depends on new artists and Patreons. The point with releasing a pilot is to find out if there is enough interest to continue the project.

Reactions: nn2017
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote