VN Ren'Py Abandoned Provincial Life [Demo] [comrade_x]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Russian women are very pretty, east Europe is known for that! But the're everywhere exceptions, of course!
I guess and hope we're able to see progress here, from "ugly" girl to a bombshell, modeling and/or whoring in Moscow!
Russians/ukrainin/belarusian (its almost the same) womans too slutty (mostly) May be they are good in sexual meaning (if you have money or alpha male personality type) when young, but in 30+ years most feck are corrupted. Generally i would recommend them only as sex buddy, but not for marrying/relationship
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: comrade_x

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Russians/ukrainin/belarusian (its almost the same) womans too slutty (mostly) May be they are good in sexual meaning (if you have money or alpha male personality type) when young, but in 30+ years most feck are corrupted. Generally i would recommend them only as sex buddy, but not for marrying/relationship
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm here not on your side! I have relatives from Russia and i know many hotties around age 40-45. Model material!
And in the second picture it is not 35, it's 85, so stupid!

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
That's a good thing. Сuz this demo looks like trash. :cautious: Very good games: Fashion Business, Become rock star are also made in Russia/СIS. But they have a good plot, rendering , dialogs and etc

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote