Unity - Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

1. 3.00 star(s)

labatadoria

A cute, but extremely minimalistic, game that really plays more like an interactive gallery. As a visitor to a small town's mixed gender bathhouse where "washing" is overtly sexual, you chat and prod at the women who frequent it, slowly building up currency to upgrade your abilities.

Unfortunately, progress doesn't come with real modifications to the game; you get more of what you've been getting the whole time. Dialogue changes with your lovers are minimal, and they give such a generic sketch of the girls that you'd be forgiven if you forget them entirely.

There isn't much possibility for eroticism to emerge from narrative or gameplay; it's closer to seeing a small image set or a brief animation than anything else.

That being said, if you like the idea of fun, casual, and consensual sex encounters with strangers (or acquaintances: you can save the girls you like to meet up with again) in a bath, this game will definitely appeal to you!

In terms of what I'd hope for from a sequel or an update, I do find myself wishing the developer had been a bit more ambitious in the game's scope; more scenes, more dialogue, and maybe some variety in activities would've helped a lot in the game's format, but all of them would've massively benefitted from expanding opportunities for systems to interact and give us some sort of emergent story. Some light voyeurism elements before you join a stranger, giving both the opportunity to preview the girl before committing and introducing some personality (maybe she's singing, masturbating, with another girl, washing normally, or whatever; now we have a sense of her personality beyond "I have a brother. We get along well." or "My husband works in Tokyo". The possibility of another one of your saved contacts coming in and joining you while you're with another girl and having a range of responses (going on as if nothing is happening, masturbating, actively joining in for some yuri, or a threesome would give the sense that this is a character with their desires rather than an interchangeable clone). Really, just putting something to grab onto that isn't just exposition to give the girls a sense of identity would've helped massively.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jamesmay24

I personally quite enjoyed the game. Its a tad grindy which I didn't appreciate, but it kept me busy for a few hours. I didn't bother with getting any of the cup size upgrades as Ds were perfect size for me. I liked having the character creator for getting some of the challenges done to unlock other items in the shop. The game is free, so I don't see a reason to not give it a shot.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

massifteetees

As others have said, the game is not completed. It took me about two hours to reach the point where I feel like I've seen what is mostly to be seen, and I decided that the grind isn't worth my time because the reward is unlocking girls with bigger breast sizes (E and G) pretty much. I unlocked all positions and it was a matter of upgrading stats.

Many important features are not in the game (yet, perhaps, assuming it's not abandoned), positions like titfuck, and blowjob. The game as it is right now is buggy, but the main bug is not game breaking. Restart your game and you'll be fine. Dialogues can't be skipped. And the grind is insane, it's not worth it. Modify your save file and save yourself a few pointless grinding hours.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Man, I'm a sucker for games with tech trees and randomly generated hotties to fuck who you're not supposed to fuck (ex: married women, definitely adult women, etc). This game is... pretty basic. But goddamn I've already jerked to it twice so fuck, how am I gonna give it anything less than 4 stars? Yeah, it has bugs, but I've found they're easy to work around. One tip that always works: just click the button to return to the default pose, and make sure you have a +5min ticket on you at all times. Sometimes you need to consume the +5min ticket to jump start the game out of a freeze state. I figured that out quite early on, sort of like a game within a game if you will lol, and yeah I played unimpeded for the rest of my time.

The girls are hot. The models are hot. I love working my way towards girls with bigger titties and other sexy features. I love tracking the % full the girl is of my cum. I love asking her about her boyfriend as I impregnate her. It's just some basic level shit, but man it's good. Honestly very reminiscent of The Imperial Gatekeeper (Papers Please) except the women are always consenting. It'd be kind of fun if they weren't. It'd be fun if there were unique characters. It'd be fun if you could fuck the girls while pregnant instead of having to wait until they give birth off-screen. It'd be fun if there were more poses like oral and anal and multi-girl and such. There's so much that could be added to make this game even better.

But, like I said, it got me twice already, not many titles that can say that. I'm knocking off a point for the bugs which are very livable imo, but quite plentiful. I love it, GFY! lol
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Dargondo

EDIT: it should be noted that the game is not complete even though it is marked as the "final" version as there is multiple things listed in the game that do not yet exist in the game, with the mention of certain functions coming in future updates.

Very basic "grind till you win" game with very minimal variety or challenge, which is both good and bad.

There are four poses you can choose from in total with any character, then from there it's just a matter of randomly generated women showing up.

The pregnancy tag is a bit deceptive since, yes you can knock someone up, but they literally become unavailable to interact with again until after they are no longer pregnant, which really exemplifies the reason why there should be an impregnation tag that is separate from the pregnancy tag.

The game is a little buggy, with the main bug that keeps forcing me to restart the game being one that seems to occur if you initiate dialogue with the woman as your last action before the timer runs out right after making her orgasm.
    This is easily avoided though as the talking system is completely pointless and buggy since all it does is raise your "like" meter so you can save that character for later use, and when you ask her about "your child" she says she's already had as many children as the number of times you've clicked the intercourse options, meaning she'll say she's already had 89 of your children even if she's literally never been pregnant before.

So to avoid that bug, don't talk to them, just fuck em.

All-in-all, it's decent enough to fap to if you're into impregnation and mild ntr (mild because the husbands are apparently always open to you knocking up their wives).
    There isn't really "free use" in the game either since the only one having sex with all the women is the player, which makes it more of a harem rather than free use.

Something else that bugs me a little bit is not being able to change the window size, but at least it's a small window rather than a ridiculously large window.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

wertzukilop

Takes quite long since you cant skip allready seen dialogue, the content is "meh" and you cant even get to the last scenes as they are not in the game at this moment. Completed Tag seems far stretched. Seeing the same scene over and over again while not being able to skip to collect the achivements might take up to 12 hours I guess. Boring stuff sadly. Would have loved a good game with this setting but this aint worth your time
  7. 3.00 star(s)

lordofthewhales

This game has great concepts, but is pulled down by its bugginess and incompleteness.

To the game's credit, it gets right to the point, which is free-use bathing with procedurally generated women. You hop in the shower with a random girl, do what you want within a time limit, get points for her arousal, and repeat. Between showers, you can buy upgrades, which unlock most of the game's content. You also get achievements for the number of times you perform various actions, which lets you unlock new upgrades, get more points, etc. If you like a girl, you can save her number and choose to shower with her in particular at any time.

Through doing this, you can also gain VIP, which is your player's "overall level". This is raised by getting achievements then buying a "VIP Ticket" item in the store. It's a fun concept but a little grindy, since it's all based on "perform x action y times", with higher ranked achievements reaching 1000+ (although it starts with 10/50/200 etc)

What actions you can perform in the shower are determined by three things: 1) How much the girl likes you ("like") 2) How aroused the girl is ("arousal" - this resets to 0 after climax but seems to not re-lock positions) and 3) Your Technique (you can increase this by buying a shop item locked behind VIP level. This is by far the most important factor of the three).

While the above system is good on paper, the balance definitely seems off to me. It's very easy to raise "like" and unlock all available positions via chatting, with the main limitation being which techniques your character has unlocked. (The guy who fondles women in the shower all day doesn't know how sex works?). This is frustrating for a couple reasons.

For one, early in the game, you can max out a girl's like and arousal, but not be able to have sex. This is because you haven't yet unlocked the requisite VIP to unlock the ability to have sex from the shop, which was frustratingly unclear.

The other problem is that there is very little progression on a single girl, and the game instead focuses on overall progression. In a game like Lab Rats 2, for example, your character can grow to be very good at sex/seduction, but still needs to make progress with any individual girl in order to bed them, making the game much more replayable and each new H-scene more rewarding. In this game, on the other hand, it seems that once you have the sex technique unlocked, you can do anything at all with girls after just a couple "chat" commands. Also, although you don't even really need to, you can easily max out "like" in just a couple of sessions. There's no balancing act of a girl liking you less for any reason, so once like is up, it's maxed on that girl forever. I suppose you could justify this by saying this is a "free use" game rather than a "corruption" game, but it's unsatisfying/confusing to have such a limited element of corruption that ends up not really mattering at all.

There's also a system where your PC has limited "erections" (ejaculations) per day and a limited amount of sperm. I bought some upgrades, but never found this to be a meaningful limiting factor on my activities. I could be wrong, but amount of sperm you output does not seem to impact pregnancy chance, rather it seems to be a % roll based on the girl's cycle at the time the PC climaxes (with how much not being taken into account).

Lastly, I need to touch on the bugginess/incompleteness. Others in the thread have done a great job of aggregating the specifics, but in my playthrough I hit multiple softlocks at the end of the shower or when trying to leave the shower. Since this game is a (little) bit of a grind, it's annoying to lose the progress you made in the shower when it softlocks, and it happens pretty often. The other bug I hit was with the system of getting a girl's number; my PC's phone only has 6 girls in it, and my max should be 20, but the game tells me it is full. You can also only view two of your contacts on a screen where you are supposed to be able to view them all. Also, not exactly a bug, but the girl's speaking text moves very slowly, so scene transitions can take much longer than I'd like them to.

On the incompleteness side, some shop items simply do nothing but there's no indication of that ingame. Furthermore the game's initial "hook" of getting to shower with the hot bathhouse manager you see on the first screen goes unfulfilled, even if you unlock the requisite VIP level.

Hopefully the dev adds more content and fixes these issues. I could see this game easily being 4-5 stars if the dev finishes the content/adds more balance to the gameplay/fixes the bugs.

Pros:

- Varied and attractive procedurally-generated characters
    - Freedom of Choice during H Scenes
    - Achievement-based progression is fun and creative
    - (mostly) Meaningful upgrade system
    - Basic pregnancy system

Cons:
    - Incomplete content, inability to tell what is/isn't yet implemented
    - Beyond visuals, the girls are very same-ish, no likes/dislikes or unique quirks beyond 2 "personalities".
    - Gameplay quickly becomes highly repetitive
    - Achievement grind can be annoying
    - Slow text/scene transitions