Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
Did the modification to increase text speed on latest version, credits to araara on page 3 for the original modification, did it with dnSpy, it's under NpcTalkPanel if you wanna do it yourself.
Tested for a few minutes and nothing seemed broken, only tried to meet one girl, buy an item and it seemed fine, have fun people

Edit : played the game fully, no issues to report
Sans titre.png

Last edited:

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
i swear i've watched this before, but i simply cannot remember what anime(or hentai idk, its been so long) is it
Thing about anime and rehashing tropes, this exact onsen scenario must've been done hundreds of times.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
I think I did a stupid.

I used task manager to forcibly maximize the window, cause I wanted it bigger, but now I cannot unmaximize it. I can minimize it, but can't restore it. And it's too big for the screen and no longer aligned properly. Some of the buttons are below the viewable limit.

Anyone know how to reverse this? Have tried a lot of things already.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
I think I did a stupid.

I used task manager to forcibly maximize the window, cause I wanted it bigger, but now I cannot unmaximize it. I can minimize it, but can't restore it. And it's too big for the screen and no longer aligned properly. Some of the buttons are below the viewable limit.

Anyone know how to reverse this? Have tried a lot of things already.

System Restore Point worked, but sadly no other solution I found online did. Will make do with tiny screen.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
I got it working after a system restore point, and then used someone's CMD prompt option to get it into proper Fullscreen.

And that worked.

Until I closed it, and came back later and reopened with the prompt, and now it's back to the bugged fullscreen version and not the working one.

So back to being unplayable. And it's not worth doing a system restore every time I want to play it.

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Where is this supposed cheat mode? Lost all my progress after installing update so I'd like to use it haha.

DaveLV

Feb 19, 2018
Cant start the showering scene. I hear a noise and that's it, stays on the menu. Quite confused..

edit: Finally saw the comment about deleting the save, finally worked

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes