Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Thoreard

May 26, 2018
u can double ur screen size if u use the Registry Editor:

in the Editor go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HGOD\PublicBathHouse

there find Screenmanager Resoulution Width and Height theres 2 each one with Default one without i just changed both to double their Default Values Screenshot 2024-05-28 161819.png

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Heads up, if you run out of time via conversation, the game soft locks and you'll be unable to end the day. I'm not sure if you lose any progress or not, but if you get their contact details, it is still saved when you relaunch the game.
Edit: It also happens if they orgasm as time runs out too.

Last edited:

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
u can double ur screen size if u use the Registry Editor:

in the Editor go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HGOD\PublicBathHouse

there find Screenmanager Resoulution Width and Height theres 2 each one with Default one without i just changed both to double their Default Values View attachment 3679468
what bit do you change? (EDIT) NVM i figured it out

Power016

Apr 28, 2022
Heads up, if you run out of time via conversation, the game soft locks and you'll be unable to end the day. I'm not sure if you lose any progress or not, but if you get their contact details, it is still saved when you relaunch the game.
Edit: It also happens if they orgasm as time runs out too.
Also, when you want to exit the bath house whenever you want, you can't. You have to do all of your actions (not the dialogue). So basically, is a coin flip.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Where do you view the achievements for the VIP ticket unlock?

Edit: nvm found it, it's in phone icon to the top left of the main screen.

Last edited:

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
i'm VERY interested in trying this game, but reading the overview is giving me headaches
how is the poetry inside the game?

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Looks like the game is not complete yet. I unlocked the Supreme VIP card, but content for the landlady is not available in the current version of the game as you get the message "The current content is not loaded, please look forward to the next update" when choosing the option to shower with her.

Reactions: Bort740
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes