RPGM Abandoned Pugna's Quest: Monster Girl Adventure [v0.2.2a] [SaraKatka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
game can random crash + antoher bugs in fights XD

Please update your game download^^
and thanks for the fix

The Town ec. is not inside the game other ?

+ The crash log
[0516/233829.245:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: Die URL verwendet kein bekanntes Protokoll. (0x2ee6)
[0517/000835.326:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: Die URL verwendet kein bekanntes Protokoll. (0x2ee6)

Last edited:
Reactions: SaraKatka

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
So, I finished the demo, and these are my thoughts:

1) The combat is unbalanced as is. Because you use the default combat engine basic attacks have an inherent miss chance. The Bats also do too much damage (45-55). This means that in the tutorial fight, if you miss your first attack you're guaranteed to die, and if you miss the second attack there's a very high chance to die, though not guaranteed. I recommend reducing Bat damage to the 30-36 range. The battle with the fish in the minigame, while I like the difficulty of it as a miniboss, is also flawed in that you can be caught unprepared and be unable to win it because you have no potions on you. This is not good when it can happen randomly while grinding gold.

2) Tile collision needs to be improved, specifically regarding bushes. One example I can give is that by passing trough the bush at your house you can actually glitch into the house model, and then enter trough the door from there. Right now it's not much of an issue, but I can see this glitch getting people possibly permanently stuck in the future if not addressed.

3) The game can randomly crash even without giving an error. I have had this twice: Once when picking the 5th Mushroom in the labyrinth, and once when exiting one of the scenes when in the gallery. I have no idea what could have happened to cause those crashes, because trying to replicate them didn't give any results.

4) Some translations are missing and some text is still in Russian (the sign by your house, the alchemist after you got his outfit piece).

5) The art style, while not bad, is not outstanding either. This doesn't mean you should look into someone else to do the drawings for you (unless the art is already commissioned), this just means that you need to continue practicing and your skill will gradually improve. I quite like it to be honest, but I can see you have talent and potential, and as such I feel like you shouldn't let it go to waste.

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
game can random crash + antoher bugs in fights XD

Please update your game download^^
and thanks for the fix
1) The combat is unbalanced as is. Because you use the default combat engine basic attacks have an inherent miss chance. The Bats also do too much damage (45-55). This means that in the tutorial fight, if you miss your first attack you're guaranteed to die, and if you miss the second attack there's a very high chance to die, though not guaranteed. I recommend reducing Bat damage to the 30-36 range. The battle with the fish in the minigame, while I like the difficulty of it as a miniboss, is also flawed in that you can be caught unprepared and be unable to win it because you have no potions on you. This is not good when it can happen randomly while grinding gold.

2) Tile collision needs to be improved, specifically regarding bushes. One example I can give is that by passing trough the bush at your house you can actually glitch into the house model, and then enter trough the door from there. Right now it's not much of an issue, but I can see this glitch getting people possibly permanently stuck in the future if not addressed.

3) The game can randomly crash even without giving an error. I have had this twice: Once when picking the 5th Mushroom in the labyrinth, and once when exiting one of the scenes when in the gallery. I have no idea what could have happened to cause those crashes, because trying to replicate them didn't give any results.

4) Some translations are missing and some text is still in Russian (the sign by your house, the alchemist after you got his outfit piece).

I create a new project and rebuild it for fix. Hope everything is fine now.
Also fix collisions, battle difficulty and translations.

5) The art style, while not bad, is not outstanding either. This doesn't mean you should look into someone else to do the drawings for you (unless the art is already commissioned), this just means that you need to continue practicing and your skill will gradually improve. I quite like it to be honest, but I can see you have talent and potential, and as such I feel like you shouldn't let it go to waste.
Thanks. I'll try harder.

idk what to do I have 2 pieces of the witch clothes but idk how to warm up or progress further?
1)After you bring dairy back.
2)Buy from merchant
3)In hidden cave

Reactions: BaasB

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
I like the Artstyle and she's cute I hope that there would be YURI action.

I wish you a good luck with your game.

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
I also get the 'she walks south and then I can't do anything' error. And there's another window saying 'profile error occurred' which is talking about nw.js??

Edit: If you try and use the keyboard's arrow keys while she is talking... you know, to try and interact with the character and DO STUFF, it causes this bug.

Last edited:

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I also get the 'she walks south and then I can't do anything' error. And there's another window saying 'profile error occurred' which is talking about nw.js??
> It means that at some point you or other users of your computer have installed/downloaded and launched a higher version of NWjs than RPG maker MV uses. It's a completely irrelevant message though and nothing bad happens, since for important settings there is a package.json file inside the folder.

Edit: If you try and use the keyboard's arrow keys while she is talking... you know, to try and interact with the character and DO STUFF, it causes this bug.
I did not use the keyboard during the tests. It didn't occur to me. :oops:

After using thunder appears
Load Error
Failed to load: img/animation/Recovery3.png
Try to use .

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
version had increased cache so it should be more stable. Sorry about that :(

Aug 9, 2019
I could not replicate that. Could you elaborate?
On the previous version, if you sell Witch Suit Part#1 and then talk to 'Stranger' (the NPC asking you to get the diary), the game would crash. It's not an issue anymore since the Part#1 is not sellable anymore.

Also, you forgot your savefiles in the upload! It's not a big issue since the game is short (and I already completed it), but be mindful of that :p

Looking forward to more updates!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote