QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Does anybody knows any other game like this one, doesnt matter if its VN, RPGM, any system, but the tematics/storyline like this one? I would apreciatte any help, thanks :)

Rushabh

Dec 6, 2018
How to access sveta's house to move furniture.. i have good relations with gopniks and they have agreed to help.. how to go forward

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone have an update about Dev status?
No updates, currently, he hasn't said anything in a long while. Months. On the other hand, I found out I may still be able to get a machine translation done when he does post something, so we might continue getting new versions as he releases them.

Reactions: Pilluah and ssegrub

Thejonas

Feb 26, 2018
Exciting! I think it's translatable by machine again, and I'll probably do that when I get a chance- swamped by family at the moment, but if someone else happens to have the time, that'd be great too.
I tried translating it but it seems like there is no working api

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
is that the english translated or not yet?
It isn't. You aren't missing anytthing with the previously posted English version, either, because it wasn't finished properly. In order to machine translate these games, you use an API to translate things through the web, then recompile the game. Unfortunately, the translator often mucks some stuff up, such as pathing, so a lot of basic functions were broken in the last English translation, because the second step was missed- you have to go through and make sure the machine translation didn't break any paths, which it inevitably does. I don't know when I'll have time to do a proper one, but probably not before he finishes the with the 9.0 version, for sure, because I'm stuck with RL stuff atm.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I was annoyed at the lack of a translation for this game so I went ahead and did it. This is just a couple hours of work so it probably has some bugs but it doesn't crash right at the start. It is MTL so don't get your hopes up too high. To use it just drop the QSP file in the Punisher 0.9 directory and run it using your favorite QSP app.

Edit: This version had a bug so I removed it, updated version below.

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If anybody else wants to translate this game (say when a new version comes out), here are the tools I tossed together to make it happen. There is a README inside that goes through the steps.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Argh, I just noticed that the object system (the right side menu) is broken. I tried making sure the labels match up, but it doesn't seem to be helping. This software is so damn weird for how primitive it is.

Ok, I figured it out. Updated qsp file attached. If anybody else runs into an issue please post it here and I'll do what I can to fix it, but be warned that I won't be available for the upcoming week.

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Bugs: [Objects] Stats don't work
When I translated the game (back in time...) I manually translated and changed the locations before I started the machinetranslation. It saved a lot of trouble

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes