Others Pure Fun VR [v0.3] [Purefun]

Purefun

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
All screenshots of games that support QUEST are boring
Just to clarify. Are all screenshots of Quest games boring or are all games using Quest screenshot boring?

I do like half of them as much as I would like, and I like half of them less than I would like.

Assuming that Quest screenshots are boring, we would love some suggestions on better images.

Last edited:

Purefun

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
Hi All.

Just wanted to share this as we got the question a few times.

We had some of our fans asking. What is reason for the gigantic naked model in the intro scene that you can walk around on before entering the game?

We call her "Dawn".

She is the first model we used when we started development on the game. There has been about 30 iterations made of her to get to the models currently in the game.

That said she is very close to our hearts and will remain as a fitting icon to the start of the game "Dawn" where she belongs as she signals where we started from and the rest of the game shows how far we have come.

Purefun

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
I vote for Windows Non-VR version
Hi Sobaco the Greek

We already had one post requesting a none VR version. I did run it past the team and unfortunately it was turned down for now. Reasons being that we focus on VR and a none VR version deviates from this route. The other issue is we will have to fork the game into two separate developments which means double the work.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I'll check it out now! Been a while since I did.
Maybe a review coming from me this time! Be back soon!

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Okay so after my new gameplay experience. I will review what I think of the game in its current state.
-Hands for Oculus have been re-aligned and corrected. Great!
-Models are still not any easier to pose than before. Welp :HideThePain:
-Audio has been revamped and sounds much better, the moans aren't creepy anymore. However, the dildo sex sounds... odd and don't match the animation.
-There is now animation... Awesome! However, it's not exactly desirable animating. If this is the animation set for the future, I would much rather suggest a feature similar to that of the game Captain Hardcore. You can grab a body part and hold on to it (pressing a record button), then when you let go it loops whatever movement you did while it was recording. Then the animations can be as smooth and dynamic as someone can move their VR controller. This creates very desirable effects.
(As is this animation is hardly fap worthy or sexy).
-The vagina mesh on the models, as well as the bodies themselves, don't seem very VR or game sex worthy after further experience.
Unfortunately, the models simply aren't dynamic enough to suit posing and animations, they're less like bodies and more like plastic.
TLDR:
Some improvements have been made, great. However the general game itself still lacks core important features, like more capable bodies and better animations. That would make the game VR sex worthy.

Reactions: Purefun

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
You realize the Quest is the largest portion of that niche market right? There's a reason why games like Onward completely redeveloped their game to put it on there.
I would argue games like this purely on Quest is more niche than PCVR, considering the fact you have to sideload the app, and not many people are knowledgeable enough/willing to do the work required to do so. With PCVR, you only have to click on the executable and it runs, no hassle necessary (unless something decides to go wrong for some reason). That doesn't mean I disagree with you, but it's just something to keep in mind.