Seeking Pure Lesbian Games

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone know games with a female protagonist where you can purley be a lesbian? I'm okay if you can just avoid Sex scenes with men or something. you can suggest anything to visual novels, text based games, rpg maker games. as long if you can purley be a lesbian.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Does anyone know games with a female protagonist where you can purley be a lesbian? I'm okay if you can just avoid Sex scenes with men or something. you can suggest anything to visual novels, text based games, rpg maker games. as long if you can purley be a lesbian.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Seraphim Academy isn't pure lesbian, but there's only one forced male scene right at the beginning, and it's a character building moment more than anything, which you can choose to end with the blowjob.

There's only one male interest in the game, to be developed further later, and all his content is optional. There are at least 6 women though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Sono series are lesbian games and fun to read. There are quite a lot of them though.

Sheraauthor

Oct 10, 2018
I played Romancing the Kindom, Good girl gone bad, and A wife and mother as a lesbian. No sex in awam yet, as far as I know, but still enjoyed the experience very much.