VN - Ren'Py - Pure Temptation [v0.1] [Donathar]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Pure Temptation v0.1

Looks promising.

The renders are good.

The models are unique. Instead of looking like the same character models that have been used thousands of times before, I didn't recognize any of them.

I felt like the dad look old and tiny. And there was a homeless man who looked just like the dad. I almost found it hard to tell them apart. And the mom looked bad. But I have no complaints. It made me enjoy the game knowing that I'm playing something unique and different.

The story seems pretty good. It got me interested.

The writing is good, but the grammar could use a slight improvement. By that, I mean punctuation and separating sentences. But it's barely noticeable.

It's just a first release building the world and story for you. The sex is with the current girlfriend. You talk to lots of people and do some research and searching. But future sex scenes will have to wait for the future.

I feel like this game is currently at 4.5 stars. It's almost got me excited enough to say it is five stars. But because the characters look a little whacky and the grammar could use a slight improvement, It's not five stars yet. But I would feel bad only giving it four stars, so that's why I rounded it up.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

boobs_lover_69

Great first release. Sex scene (only one so far) was a little short, and there's not a whole lot of content so far, but I love what I've seen so far. Models actually look like there's effort put into them, and the story is actually somewhat engaging. Very interested to see where this goes.