Unity Purin-chan's Boxing Gym 2 / プリンちゃんのボクシングジム2 v1.30 + Fix/Working Ecchi

Jan 5, 2021
Purin-chan's Boxing Gym 2 v1.30b / プリンちゃんのボクシングジム2 v1.30b [RJ213680]

1686491759241.png

About this game:

(From dlsite)

Let's play with Purin-chan and others with your full power!
You can have training and H things! Hope you will treat them affectionately!

What has changed?:

Unlike the older releases, The original release of v1.30 did not had a functional way to trigger Ecchi/H-Scenes whenever you defeated your rival during a boxing fight.
The Developer mentioned that there was no interest in fixing this issue.

After doing some digging inside this game's files, I decided to add some extra code into it to have a working trigger for Ecchi/H-Scenes after performing a knockdown!

Updated: v1.30b (Includes a working trigger for Ecchi/H-Scenes)
Game/Creator: parabolica
Game Version: v1.30b
Language: JP/ENG
Features: The original v1.30 of this game + a working trigger for Ecchi Scenes.

VR-Supported?: Yes, this game is VR-Supported, but the Ecchi/H-Scenes DO NOT work.

Instructions:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "PurinBoxingGym2Ver130b.exe" to start playing.
3- Have Fun!

Original link:

Game Manual:

Uncensor link (Have not tested it yet for v1.30):

How to perform the Ecchi scenes in this version: After a knockdown, hold down your Left Mouse click (Just in case, do it as close as possible) and the game will trigger the 18+ Scene.

Download: -

1686492712753.png 1686492731526.png

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2022
It was weird for the original 1.30b version to omit the sex scenes.

Although I do believe the developer may have had plans on revamping the H-scenes like how they did with the boxing mechanics. But of course, they haven't worked on the next update for years now (they seem busy on creating a sort of remake/reimagining to the Bath Fighting game atm).

Quite nice to see this feature be reimplemented. Don't seem to be any issues so far, the new customization options work as intended for now. It is unfortunate that the VR H-scenes don't work (although I don't own a VR set).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 25, 2022
Ok actually there is one issue I'm experiencing with this modded version of the game:

Mikan for some reason doesn't have her legs while in the Sex scene. While clothing options remain, her skin/eye/hair customizations have either been reset or just don't show.

This is the only character to have this problem, everyone else looks normal.

PurinChansBoxingGYM2 6_17_2023 1_52_54 PM.png PurinChansBoxingGYM2 6_17_2023 1_51_33 PM.png PurinChansBoxingGYM2 6_17_2023 1_51_48 PM.png

Jan 5, 2021
I COULD try to add a new trigger for VR users, but since I don't have a VR headset either, I'm unable to test if it'll work or crashes the game.

Ok actually there is one issue I'm experiencing with this modded version of the game:

Mikan for some reason doesn't have her legs while in the Sex scene. While clothing options remain, her skin/eye/hair customizations have either been reset or just don't show.

This is the only character to have this problem, everyone else looks normal.

View attachment 2704548 View attachment 2704549 View attachment 2704550
The problem could be related with a similar issue that causes the H-Trigger not to work in the original version of v1.30b. If I recall it had to do with firmware stuff. It doesn't let the game get all the needed data transfered to another class/code. However it's interesting how this is the case for only this one character... I could give it a look in the future if my curiosity strikes again.

Sep 25, 2022
A couple more glitches I'll list off:
  • When the girls reach the rope end of the boxing ring, the Sex Scene should've ended there. However it seems like the "barrier" that triggers this event doesn't work, resulting in girls either running or crawling through the void for forever.
    • If the girls are too far from you, you may as well just exit the scene.
  • While spectating matches between 2 Girls, no matter what, if you hold the mouse button down when either girls are KO'd, the sex scene will begin and use the girl on the "opposing" side.
  • Cocolat seems to have issues with rendering her face in boxing mode. This does not happen in the lobby or sex scene. I'm not certain if this is the result of the mod itself or if this can happen in the original as well

PurinChansBoxingGYM2 6_18_2023 1_58_48 AM.png PurinChansBoxingGYM2 6_18_2023 1_19_03 AM.png

Jan 5, 2021
  • When the girls reach the rope end of the boxing ring, the Sex Scene should've ended there. However it seems like the "barrier" that triggers this event doesn't work, resulting in girls either running or crawling through the void for forever.
  • While spectating matches between 2 Girls, no matter what, if you hold the mouse button down when either girls are KO'd, the sex scene will begin and use the girl on the "opposing" side.
  • Cocolat seems to have issues with rendering her face in boxing mode. This does not happen in the lobby or sex scene. I'm not certain if this is the result of the mod itself or if this can happen in the original as well

View attachment 2705573 View attachment 2705592
Issues Nr.1 and Nr.2 can MAYBE be fixed.

Issue Nr.3 is likely a bug done by the Dev or has again to do what caused several issues in v1.30.

Jan 5, 2021

View attachment 2705573 View attachment 2705592

I managed to fix the Spectating issue so you can no longer trigger the event while you're Spectating the 2 Girls. I'll see what I can do for the Rope End / Boxing Ring thing soon.

Unfortunate I can't do much for the Miklan and Cocolat issues yet. That one needs some extra digging in order for me to TRY a fix attempt for it, because that's something that the Original Dev would know better than us all.

Sep 25, 2022
Hey, since you have access most of the game's code, I'm wondering...

Is there a sort of "Debug" mode that can be enabled?
Realistically it may only show parameters and stats as shown in old gameplay footage:
ShokuratoPurin-chan-PV-2.png
(But it would be interesting if there were functions like changing character stats and such)

Also have you found any other "unused" functionalities in the game?

Jan 5, 2021
Hey, since you have access most of the game's code, I'm wondering...

Is there a sort of "Debug" mode that can be enabled?
Realistically it may only show parameters and stats as shown in old gameplay footage:
View attachment 2711860
(But it would be interesting if there were functions like changing character stats and such)

Also have you found any other "unused" functionalities in the game?

As far as I know, there's no debug menu available for the gameplay.

HOWEVER if there are people willing to edit their (save)data, this game saves and loads simply from a "SaveData.json" file that is inside the data folder of the game.

Inside this json file, you can pretty much edit a lot like your Currency for the Shop and flags for where you currently are with the story. Editing a json file shouldn't be a huge struggle. There's also a site like ' jsoneditoronline . org ' that lets you edit Json files online.

For "unused" functionalities I've found something interesting... For the Ecchi scenes, the game uses the code of "RY3_Player" (Player's actions) & "RY3_Purin" (Girl's actions). But there are also ones called "RY3VRPlay" & "RY3VRNPC", which are VERY likely meant for the VR version of the Ecchi scenes the Dev left on there. If these files work well or not, I can't say. Don't have a VR to test it either.

Last edited:

Zerousslav

Mar 27, 2021
I hate to be one of those dudes but, both the links are down. :( [Anonfiles kicked the bucket apparently, not sure about Gofile].

Zerousslav

Mar 27, 2021
I had a 1.01 version of the game, tried using the resource.assets of it to unscensor. It just does this to the game:
Untitled.png
So I manually did the uncensored:

(Just replace the resource.assets in the data folder, make sure to have a back-up the original too)
Let me know if there's any issues.