Others - Completed - Purino Party [Final] [Frontwing]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Heavenlet

This game was done dirty by misleading comments and reviews.

Very enjoyable, short and fun game that's actually extremely easy, simply misunderstood. You can move your pieces to *anywhere* and that also means you can shuffle every piece on the board freely to line insane combos up within 10 seconds (the game pauses timer for 10 seconds each time you hold click, so in total the timer is very generous).
    You do NOT play this like a normal 3-match game where you are restricted as this game instead gives you insane freedom to manipulate the arrangement however you want without even relying on RNG - turning this into probably one of the most fun and brain off match-3 games out there.
    These facts make it honestly vastly easier than Huniepop and I realized that only halfway through lol.
    So the reward and time to get to the CGs is very fast if you use the game system to it's advantage.

The girls are all cute and stylized in a classic VN style thanks to Frontwing's consistency and the H-art is satisfying enough. Only problem with them is that they are deceptive - their cup sizes being a lot bigger than you originally suspect, so there's a lack of body type variety in here. The girls that would've been perfect being flat-chested sport humongous knockers and thus making no girl stand out besides hair difference.

A couple people thought there is only ecchi art because they never opened the gallery which contains THE REST OF THE PICTURES. So yes, you do fuck in this game. Although, I wish the game actually had sex scenes with text rather than just an image to show after the event.

All in all, inoffensive game that is straight to the point, doesn't waste your time and delivers exactly what it promises. No huge complaints nor anything groundbreaking.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

honeypop for poor ppl.

theres no upgrades, no powerups, the times and turns you get are way too short its so heavily rng based. i didnt test the easy mode thats in another folder but i heavily recommend it.

its only pictures, theres only tits no pussies (just underwear) and no actual sex.

the characters all look like come straight from a "how to draw manga" guide, huge eyes that somehow are layered above the hair, super long fancy hair in different colors.

the only okayish thing this game has going for it that its not like your regular match 3 slider puzzle. here you pick a stone and then can freely move it around for 10sec, every stone it touches it moves around so you can build up big combo moves with way.
    i just wish it didnt consume an entire turn if you leftclick and instantly let go. which a spastic clicker likes me tends to do.

as always give a like if this review helped you