VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Purr of Love [v1.0] [PawPunchWorks]

1. 4.00 star(s)

imadecoy123

Honestly, this is probably the best way to do a short story. A story doesn't need to be hours long to get the point across. Lilly herself looks adorable and deserves all the head pats, the side characters are purely side characters to push the narrative along, and the MC is just doing what he thinks is right.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Strong1

What a wonderful and wholesome little VN. Like most I prefer choices but a kinetic novel when done right can still be enjoyable. A little slow at the start but once it gets going there is plenty of sex. English translation isn't perfect but I have seen far worse. But such a wonderful and wholesome love story, something there is way too little of in the Erotic VN world.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jnx

I was pleasantly surprised by this. Unfortunately, it's very short. Which I am sad about, but honestly it's almost disgustingly wholesome. They also take advantage of RenPy very well, making static images a little bit more interesting to look at. I will say the translation is not great the further into the story you get, and it is a KINETIC NOVEL, there's no choices. However I think this little story suits KN very well. I do wish the translation was better but I can't really complain about this other than that.

It's very simple, MC runs an orphanage for animal people. They tried to fight a no-named virus by making anthropomorphic children but they have shorter lives, and unless they take a test, they're basically just animals. The story is just MC and Lilly growing closer together and not much more than that.

Usually I slam my angry fists down, complaining about everything, but this is just a nice lil change of pace from a lot of the stuff on here. Honestly, if you can't enjoy this, you either hate KK visuals (I will say this isn't the usual blown out garbage) or you're too far gone down the path of degeneracy.