4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
PPW wide_result.jpg

Overview:
Purr of Love! This is a story about a relationship between an adult catgirl named Lilly, and You. See through her lifepath, starting from Lilly's childhood all the way to her adulthood, and learn about your fate together. Will you truly understand Lilly?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 2023-10-15
Developer: PawPunchWorks -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Russian
Sequel: ASPI
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

+mbPYb.png 3X_wR4.png WwUdrS.png изображение_2021-10-15_114029.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Never thought I would say this but, NSC is OK to me, If I did something weird to her, I'd regret doing it and feel a total asshole, not to mention the bites and scratches, I would get. lol

If I'm not allowed to HEADPAT her, I'm out! ~Nya!

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
This has potential, and looking at the patreon page, it seems that v0.1 of the game is already out. But i won't do it yet because the devs haven't made it clear if there's sexual content planned or not. But if anyone's interested,v0.1 is only a dollar away.

Reactions: IZAVA

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
The graphics and Main Cat models are just gorgeous!
Hyper-Promising cute story, I remember only one other VN with that story developement, showing the relationship between the characters from the very beginning and this progresing as they grow up, I don't know if it will be like that but either way the dev seems to know how to tell a story at least on the prologue

IZAVA

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2021
Hi everyone, I am one of the developers.

At the moment we have all the pre-chapters of the novel, but only the prologue, chapters 1 and 2 are ready.

In Demo version 0.1 the prologue and chapter 1 are available, chapter 2 is available by subscribing to Patreon.

The novel has 18+ content from chapter 2 onwards, and the story will continue Lilly and the main character's relationship from now on.

In addition, there will be other characters waiting for you in the future ~Nyan

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes