4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Saintbolt

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2022
SO glad, that you are finally back. I hope you got your stuff sorted so far, it couldn't have been easy for you guys.

Are you guys going to upgrade the static scenes of the latest patch into real animations in the near future, like all the other scenes? As much as I like the update, the scenes are kinda dull.
Sadly I have no animators to do it right now. But I have one idea to make it possible some time :)

jerryBea

Oct 30, 2021
Are these the same guys who made Pocket Campfire, or is the patreon name just a coincidence?

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Hello everyone! We know that it was really long delay, but new version of Purr of Love is out! One more chapter and story will be complete! Try it for free!
No effing way! I only just finished the actual game this morning and out of curiosity I came to see if any news had appeared... and now I see it's been updated? Oh wow, and yesterday was my birthday no less XD
Thank you so much for this unintentional birthday gift and thank you for continuing this lovely story/game!
Cheers, my good sir, CHEERS!

Reactions: Lerd0

Saintbolt

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2022
No effing way! I only just finished the actual game this morning and out of curiosity I came to see if any news had appeared... and now I see it's been updated? Oh wow, and yesterday was my birthday no less XD
Thank you so much for this unintentional birthday gift and thank you for continuing this lovely story/game!
Cheers, my good sir, CHEERS!
We're glad you love it!

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hi everyone! Purr of Love now completed and ready for you! Explore whole story and enjoy best moments in gallery! Also I will be really glad if you write honest review about our novel.
Congratulations. Very nice grand finale.
At first I was quite skeptical "just another vanilla kinetic novel and dummy MC", but in the end it was a pleasant experience. Sweet romance and humor, good writing, slow-burn love and a big change in the relationship between the characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IZAVA and Saintbolt

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PurrOfLove-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: IZAVA and DocRipper

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Game is not bad... but fuck me... MC is cringe as fuck... that dude has more PTSD than her and she actually has a reason to have it...

Dear devs everywhere... please stop creating cringe beta MCs... we are at a point where it's not funny anymore.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes