Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
Meet ASPI - sequel of Purr of Love! This story covers new problems such as AI, robots and more. Now You can find your path and try different routes. Would you like Aspi? Or Hope? Or someone else? You choose! This is an independent story but Purr of Love may give you some extra context. Have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: PawPunchWorks -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Store:
Prequel: Purr of Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png

Last edited:

Saintbolt

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2022
Feel free to write honest reviews! Also you can ask any questions - I'll answer them, if it's not a spoiler :)

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I am assuming the bukkake tag is incorrect, or is there multiple men ejaculating one 1 girl?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So I played through. It's far too early to rate it, so I'll leave my thoughts here. And as a very big fan and advocate of the last game, I have to say: Thematically, it's the same thing.

MC handles every aspect of the main girl's growth and development, to which she, through dependency and Oedipal learning, eventually falls in love with MC. Yes, it's handled a bit more "wholesomely" in the last game, this one you're literally programming an AI to be a sex object. It's a little weird when you think about it, but whatever. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but the progress is RIDICULOUSLY granular. The only thing you don't see "Aspi" learn is walking and talking. It's interesting to watch play out, sure. But it tries to show every step, which feels a little taxing. My disappointment will come later when she just turns into 'default redhead #324' I like the robotic look, sue me.

The biggest issue is the English. I'm never not gonna complain about it. It really needs a better proofreader to go through and clean it up, just like the last game. And while I, personally, like the sprites over background as opposed to a unique frame rendered for each interaction, I think a few more in-between CG's could help this out. There will be moments where you're just looking at an empty background and MC is describing something happening, I think an image of SOMETHING would be infinitely better than nothing here.

All in all, I like what's here though. It feels unique, the AI subject matter is handled better I think by only one other AVN, and it doesn't feel like it's trying to do more than it can. Obviously, that last bit will be tested over time. But I enjoy it and look forward to more.

Reactions: Saintbolt