4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

reduzume

Jan 23, 2019
omg is this our coco dragon hololiver turned into a catgirl so this is where she went now we must protecc her with headpats and love like we used to.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Decided to float a few bucks, I'm a sucker for catgirl games.

After playing through 0.1, I have a few comments:

• MC is a complete dumbass, can we please rein this in from "Harem Anime Protagonist" levels of obliviousness?
  • How long is it supposed to have been since the flashback, in rough terms. It made me think of Lilly more in terms of "that old cat that has been in the office forever" instead of "that cat that we just found last month", but the way MC is treating alcohol and Lilly has me thinking I'm supposed to be reading this timegap as much less than my initial thoughts. Maybe a "medium flashback" could be fit in there with a "mid-way" aged Lilly and a comment of "I knew Anthros aged fast, but she's grown so fast" as a way to indicate this? I don't know.
  • How old is MC supposed to be? He's a small business owner, and owns a decently sized house from the looks of it, either way it seems like he's coded as much younger than he "should" be so I want to figure out what the intention is.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, going to keep my eye on this for a bit, as I said I'm a sucker for exactly something like this and I'm looking forward to how you guys navigate this story.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Decided to float a few bucks, I'm a sucker for catgirl games.

After playing through 0.1, I have a few comments:

• MC is a complete dumbass, can we please rein this in from "Harem Anime Protagonist" levels of obliviousness?
  • How long is it supposed to have been since the flashback, in rough terms. It made me think of Lilly more in terms of "that old cat that has been in the office forever" instead of "that cat that we just found last month", but the way MC is treating alcohol and Lilly has me thinking I'm supposed to be reading this timegap as much less than my initial thoughts. Maybe a "medium flashback" could be fit in there with a "mid-way" aged Lilly and a comment of "I knew Anthros aged fast, but she's grown so fast" as a way to indicate this? I don't know.
  • How old is MC supposed to be? He's a small business owner, and owns a decently sized house from the looks of it, either way it seems like he's coded as much younger than he "should" be so I want to figure out what the intention is.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, going to keep my eye on this for a bit, as I said I'm a sucker for exactly something like this and I'm looking forward to how you guys navigate this story.
Feel like sharing the Patreon build? You can post it here or dm me and ill add it to the thread. If not I understand.

Reactions: IZAVA

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
I may be a complete hypocrite on a pirate forum, but not at the moment, sorry. I'll PM you when I can justify it to myself and stop my hypocrisy. (Something, something, at least I'm self aware? I don't even know:cautious:)

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thread Updated [v0.2 Public]
Added Windows Links

Enjoy!

Haven't played the new update yet, so if there are new tags that need to be added tag me and let me know please thanks.

Edited: Just looked at images as don't have time right now to play, Tags added were masturbation and Big Tits​

Last edited:
Reactions: reznar and IZAVA

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still enjoying this, I think there's a few grammar and spelling issues that need cleanup, but nothing too terrible. It's not super obvious it's a translated game, so kudos to your English Translator.

Reactions: IZAVA

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice update, Lily is growing :sneaky:

Glad that the MC kicked the ass of the bastard who hurt Lily

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes