RPGM - Completed - QOS Wife [Final v2] [ntrworld]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MrDischarge

Actual nothing game. I've beaten it in like 10 minutes. It's really not worth your time. Neither are the other two QOS games, but this is easily the worst one out of the three.

And I have nothing else to say but I need 200 characters to upload this review.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ara-Ara lover

Get the ATM next to the bed > Go fuck her first > Go on a business trip > See her getting fucked and pick the "Calm" option twice then pick whatever the next 3 options cause it doesn't matter > Talk to her and pick the 3rd option > Play as the wife and use 18905 on the machine to get some money > Join the club and talk to the black guy > go out and buy the things in the shop return to the room and pick those Spade mark spots

Honestly, the game is very barebone and got nothing to do besides using the room in QOS. Once clearing the game, the CG option in the MC house will be available and you can see it has a bunch of unused variants for the Wife like Pregnant Idle and Pregnant sex peeking, etc... Not to mention the Role Change function only works on MC and his Wife, others are just skin and nothing more which is a shame

2/5 The art is the only good thing in this game and the rest is just an unfinished product
  3. 2.00 star(s)

metus101

Not much of a game really but the art is really nice. Maybe rpgmaker wasn't the best choice for this kind of a story they wanted to tell. This could've worked as a short VN but all in all it feels incomplete as a game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

kingofbrocoli

Don't even bother with this "game" It was made by someone who has never played a NTR game in their life just looking to make a quick buck with the QOS meme fetish, then gave up halfway through and just stick together everything they had behind the grindiest scene viewer imaginable to pad game time.
    Content is so barebones you can unlock the trailer for the game in the gallery.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mmissu

Game has good art. Wish they would expand the story though and add multiple choices and endings. Good potential to expand.
    Hope the developer adds english as an official supported language as well.

It's a good game for the first attempt.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SweeTomato

The art is great, I really love this game's art. About the 3D thing ... I'm really enjoy it but um, you got a point for creativity :D, and it's somewhat too short IMO, wish it could be longer, good job developer!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Ghis96

Idk... It's a normal NTR game, imagine and scene are good, but it's really fast and without choice.
    Fast and simple
    I like it, but maybe a little more diligence in story and scene (example: more route, more husband scene,..)
    3D function it's good but it's not that the most important thing
  8. 3.00 star(s)

chandax

I wish game had better transition and more detail, this game does not look finished. If this game didn't had "Final" in it Id rated it higher.
    I hope this won't discourage game dev from making more, since this piece had nice ideas, but could have been executed diffrently.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

Don't try it. it is a HUGE waste of time.

There are no real routes, the game is short like 5 minutes, it was made quick to suck dry some people.

Horrible story, developement, there is no content, nothing.

Everything is really messy, the only good thing is that the wife looks amazingly good, thats it.

1/5 Don't waste your time
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Incombat

English translation is "edited MTL" below average level, just enough to tell you what's going, but not enough to call it "writing" in any form, which is bad for NTR genre.
    The game is a glorified gallery room with pointless grind for money added on top. Events jump to one another without any tie-in besides the order by which they are placed in the gallery.

I guess you can check out couple of cool CGs (and that's literally like 3 base CGs with variations like tattoo or stockings added), but your time would be better spent just searching for "ntr" tag in any online hentai gallery.

Not worth it for english-speaking players.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Agul

This is as cliche and contrived as the NTR genre gets. Believe me, even most fans will roll their eyes at this queen of spades shit.

There's some decent CGs if you're into corruption and the wife has a body like Jessica Rabbit so I guess that's a plus. Otherwise it's pretty grindy and low on content; you just spam the work option til you can afford the item you want in the QOS bar. There's this fucky 3d mode that doesn't appear to do a whole lot and I think it's there to get you more immersed? You can change roles and that gives you a few more options but do yourself a favor and don't bother.

A shameless cash grab of an NTR title - I really don't want to see majority of new titles go this way. We DO want well drawn CGs and varied, suspenseful scenes. We DON'T want a wierd Skinner box with no thought put into progression.