Votes: 1,039 26.2%

• Total voters

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
01.png

Overview:
When a wife wants to wear a bracelet of spades, a necklace, Or when you leave the Queen of Spades tattoo on your body, It means that she is a woman who admires big penis.
But it does not mean that they do not love other people, Just want to separate love and sex.
Also because they are moisturized by big dicks.
As a husband, you are usually refused sexual intercourse, I even want you to bring chastity locks. If you can stand on her side understand that certain people are harder and longer and easier to satisfy her, They will be very happy and even want to talk to you about their future life...
Why not plan to give birth to a better BB? It can be seen that they still love you, but they still want something else deep in the womb
Can you accept such a QOS ♠ Wife?

Story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-17
Release Date: 2022-01-01
Developer: ntrworld -
Censored: Partial
Version: Final v2
Language: English, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Japanese
Crack: Included (Please read the installation steps)
Genre
:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you @ReeDRodent for sharing the game and @slimypettanko for the cracking. Uploaded by @Red Sense Games

01.png 02.png 03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

francoforte

May 31, 2020
i mean what i supposed to in this game ? exept go work or bussinees trip, any one have some istruction? also how work the cange role?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fibbers

gisnoh

Apr 15, 2018
i mean what i supposed to in this game ? exept go work or bussinees trip, any one have some istruction? also how work the cange role?
Do a business trip, options on the peeking scene don't matter, next day talk to your wife, 2nd option ("Do you want to ask your wife?"), 3rd option ("Ask nothing! Respect your wife's wishes."). This will open up the QOS club.

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
failed to initiate graphics, any idea how to solve it with my prehistoric laptop?
I don't know how to do it either. Maybe you should download older versions from and try.
Download the old version and just put the nw.exe in the main folder of the game.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes