Did you like QOS Wife?

• Yes

Votes: 3,007 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 1,048 25.8%

• Total voters

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
69 ppl voted they like the game, yet it has only 2 ratings total and both point out how boring/grindy this "game" really is.
something doesnt add up here.
Which is why you should never trust the ratings from this site. Read the comments on here but ignore the ratings.

Ever since another game I found several months back had the negative reviews deleted and a moderator within seconds of me posting and asking what happened went over the top trying to convince me I was wrong, I doubly don't believe the ratings.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Marked as completed? Better to call it abandoned lol. So many things that need to be improved/fixed with this final version..

Too much dumb grind and repetitive stuff, options to change roles meaninglessly, dialog that never changes no matter what you say or do later. Then if you manage to get to breeding scene, the game resets your grind pointlessly and you have to start over except there is a black kid in the house now lol. Also, preggo tag should be added.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Why they always gotta draw the black guy as some ugly bastard monster. A wife isn't gonna leave a dude for an ugly black guy. these games play on the stereotype that all black guys are hung. IF that's true then why can't she get with a black guy who's actually good looking?

While I'm at it, the 3d models of black people in games usually look really bad. Many just look like white people with a big nose and dark skin. That or the look closer to a dark Indian person.

I know its rare for black people to be in these games, and if they are they are just a bg character. If you are only gonna make one black person in the game then actually try to put some work into it.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Thank you very much for upload, I just wanted to ask if this is the newest version with addition of content from today? 1642368548984.png

Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
Why they always gotta draw the black guy as some ugly bastard monster. A wife isn't gonna leave a dude for an ugly black guy. these games play on the stereotype that all black guys are hung. IF that's true then why can't she get with a black guy who's actually good looking?

While I'm at it, the 3d models of black people in games usually look really bad. Many just look like white people with a big nose and dark skin. That or the look closer to a dark Indian person.

I know its rare for black people to be in these games, and if they are they are just a bg character. If you are only gonna make one black person in the game then actually try to put some work into it.
dude, its just a fantasy to make contrast

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
How many CG's does this game have? I searched and didn't find any.
Downloaded to check myself. There's a lot of images, but it's just shittons of variation of a handful of scenes. Goes like this:
- 3 main QOS scenes with just.. dozens of variants, for tattoos and other randomness
- 1 femdom scene with the husband, foot job, a dozen variants
- 1 short peak from inside the closet QOS scene, barely there, maybe 5 images total
- Lot of 16 bit scenes that look super lazy, these were clearly shoehorned in to replace CG's they never bothered to complete

This had the makings of a good NTR game and they gave up, like.. 1/3rd of the way through or the artist jumped, so they filled the gaps in with some lazy, lazy shit. Not worth the time irrespective of the NTR, it's just bad.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes